Lonei's Relaxer update and Porosity Control Review

jasmin

I neglected Porosity control for 2 years. It just sat in my cabinet. I would use it every blue moon. Now I use it more often. It saved my hair. Conditioners that use to work but stop now work again. Conditioners that didn't use to work at all now work. Even my relaxers take and last longer.

After that I bought the 32 oz from Texas beauty supply.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
gymfreak336 said:
Looking good. Porosity Control is really a lifesaver, I don't know how I went this long without it.
Your hair turned out beautiful lonei! You did a great job. I really want to try this porosity control.

Rainy

Thank you for this post. I ran out this weekend and bought the shampoo and the conditioner to use post relaxer. It really helped. I decided to return to doing my own relaxers because my hair was healthier. I'm not sure what the stylist is doing, but something has gone wrong. So, I'm going to take care of my own tresses for a minute.

Thank goodness I read the post on Porosity Control BEFORE I relaxed. My hais is much softer. It's shiny and it just feels nice to touch. I didn't flat iron or use rollers, just returned it to a bun. I'm thinking about adding a few curls tomorrow.

So, with PC and my upcoming delivery of BT, I may be on the way to regrowing the inches that I've lost over the last few months. Here I was making progress to BSL and now I am grazing the shoulder, which EVERYONE knows is the hardest to move past. ::ohwell:

Attachments

• meezHeadshot100x100.jpg
    meezHeadshot100x100.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 50

lonei

Rainy said:
Thank you for this post. I ran out this weekend and bought the shampoo and the conditioner to use post relaxer. It really helped. I decided to return to doing my own relaxers because my hair was healthier. I'm not sure what the stylist is doing, but something has gone wrong. So, I'm going to take care of my own tresses for a minute.

Thank goodness I read the post on Porosity Control BEFORE I relaxed. My hais is much softer. It's shiny and it just feels nice to touch. I didn't flat iron or use rollers, just returned it to a bun. I'm thinking about adding a few curls tomorrow.

So, with PC and my upcoming delivery of BT, I may be on the way to regrowing the inches that I've lost over the last few months. Here I was making progress to BSL and now I am grazing the shoulder, which EVERYONE knows is the hardest to move past. ::ohwell:

No probs, good luck and god bless

e$h

OH MY WORD! Stunning Lonei. Absolutely stunning. I sure wish I could get the same results as you.