LisaRaye tips

SilkyandSmooth

[ QUOTE ]
My dad uses a Dax wax product in a green can. It's very greasy. I doubt you ladies would want to put this in your hair. Maybe Lisa uses the Dax curling wax...

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I guess I won't be checking it out then because I hate greasy products. My mother used to put Dax grease on my hair as a child but I wouldn't dare use it now. It's strictly oils for me.

foxybronx

[ QUOTE ]
My dad uses a Dax wax product in a green can. It's very greasy. I doubt you ladies would want to put this in your hair. Maybe Lisa uses the Dax curling wax...

My aunt swears by Murray's and water for slicking her hair back (she is tex-relaxed), but I have never tried it. If something is stiff and hard in the jar, it usually ends up stiff and hard on my hair. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can’t lie murrays + water is the only thing that can slick back my edges 12 weeks after a touchup! Gel doesn’t do a thing for me. With the exception of lets jam which slicks my hair back for about an hour.

good2uuuu

She must not work up a real sweat then if she only washes that seldom. Ewwww. I can see not using shampoo for that long, but at least conditioner wash. Also, those glue tracks and all that dirt must be ripping her hair out by the tons. I guess that's why her natural hair is not really impressive.

SherryLove

I can go a month or longer without washing my hair, but then again, i do not put a lot of junk in my hair...... /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

ChasingBliss

This is a long shot here but Im wondering if she might be talking about going without shampooing and maybe, just maybe she condition washes. *shrugs*

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
im not understanding how the key is not washing your hair too much? yet she washes it 6-7 times when she does wash it. which im sure is drying out her hair. and im sure te grease is clogging her pores. people are dumb, they fall for anything

BLESSED1

[ QUOTE ]
.... Her ponytail looks a little scarce in my opinion for someone who hardly wears their real hair "out"...

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA, and she needs some shea butter or something for those dry ends /images/graemlins/nono.gif I'm sorry but I cringe everytime I watch "All of Us" and see another horrible unbe-weavable creation on top of her head, I can believe that she follows this regimen for real cuz her hair always looks bad to me, and her hairline runs south more and more each episode.

TrustMeLove

There is a dax grease at walmart in the white container with the red and blue writing, that feels like a solid oil..It melts as soon as it touches your hand. I like that grease

However, the first ingredient is petroleum and then the rest are really good natural oils. Thats the oil grease I actually put on my new growth/scalp..But this is rarely maybe every 2 months just because..i felt like it..

-FAYE

asummertyme

that ia very gross, putting all that nasty dax in her hair for over a month and no washing..it must smell like fuzzmutt..
and i cant satnd her big ole ponytails..i always wondered why she want stop wearing those huge thangs all the time..