LisaRaye tips

[ QUOTE ]
Her ponytail looks a little scarce in my opinion for someone who hardly wears their real hair "out"...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know? /images/graemlins/perplexed.gif The sad thing is I bet there will be some women that read about her not washing her hair ect...and follow her regimen thinking it is the right thing to do.

[ QUOTE ]
I have NO IDEA...these were pics from an event in Jamaica earlier this year. I don't know if her advice would be the best. Her ponytail looks a little scarce in my opinion for someone who hardly wears their real hair "out"...

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed that also poor child /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The guy looks like a date rapist!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif he does she look scared /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ewwww who is that man with her

[/ QUOTE ]

That's Lorenzo Ice-T. He used to be a DJ in DC (a true clown trust me) and now he is supposedly a DJ in Miami -- or so he claims. There are more pics in the http://www.Eviplist.com photo gallery. I wouldn't guess him for a rapist but his breath may stink by the way her face is scrunched.

I agree, her tail is lifeless. She just needs some Surge. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's Lorenzo Ice-T. He used to be a DJ in DC (a true clown trust me) and now he is supposedly a DJ in Miami -- or so he claims. There are more pics in the http://www.Eviplist.com photo gallery.

I agree, her tail is lifeless.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA--I think it's more of "so he claims..." cuz I get around in Miami...and I've NEVER heard of him... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Love Lisa Raye, but... if it takes 6 to 7 washes to get it clean and you're only washing once a month--do the math! Maybe we should be washing more often. /images/graemlins/nuts.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hey i was thinking this as well. is it really worth waiting a month and a half to wash her hair 6-7 times in one day??? /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's Lorenzo Ice-T. He used to be a DJ in DC (a true clown trust me) and now he is supposedly a DJ in Miami -- or so he claims. There are more pics in the http://www.Eviplist.com photo gallery.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA--I think it's more of "so he claims..." cuz I get around in Miami...and I've NEVER heard of him... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a shame. He's lyin' about bein a DJ? Tsk..tsk. I think he works (or used to work) for some station called 99 Jamz. It's a Miami/Ft. Lauderdale station. Okay now it's really OT. Sorry to hijack. Carry on... /images/graemlins/wave.gif

::running out of thread::

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a shame. Lyin' about bein a DJ? Tsk..tsk. I think he used to work for some station called 99 Jamz. It's a Miami/Ft. Lauderdale station.

[/ QUOTE ]

UMMMMMM NO! Maybe he is DJing in his basement /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a shame. Lyin' about bein a DJ? Tsk..tsk. I think he used to work for some station called 99 Jamz. It's a Miami/Ft. Lauderdale station.

[/ QUOTE ]

UMMMMMM NO! Maybe he is DJing in his basement /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL@ in his basement.
Here is his page. Maybe it's old as he left DC four years ago. I don't know. I need to be in bed. Goodnight, girls. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have seen her in alot of low budget films (quote)

LOL !!!! Why did you have to say low budget??? /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

Well, I guess he IS a DJ. haha Well, 99 Jamz is just startin to "come-up" IMO...so maybe that's why I've never heard of him... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sorry to hijack....good night as well ladies!!!

Sorry, but what can you expect from someone named "Dr. Boogie" /images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm not sure if I believe she actually said this. In an old hair magazine (before she became somewhat of a recognized name) her regimine was actually pretty good. I don't remember the details, but I do recall her saying that she used Motions. I'll see if I still have the article.

Naw, I believe it--I read another magazine interview last year...and EVERYTHING said above was mentioned except the part about going a month without washing her hair.... /images/graemlins/nono.gif

i think this article is a bunch of bull.

99 jamz has been around for eons and is one of miami's most popular r&b stations (and then there is hot 105.) i vaguely remember hearing about dj ice-t.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's this HOT MESS DJ type dude from Baltimore. Lorenzo something. He was also on the radio in DC. He had a show on BET for a hot minute. I think they took it off because he was so hideous. /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

To me its awful to not wash your hair in a month's time. But what's worse is that she actually admitted it to people. Like its a good thing. What is REALLY going on?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's Lorenzo Ice-T. He used to be a DJ in DC (a true clown trust me) and now he is supposedly a DJ in Miami -- or so he claims. There are more pics in the http://www.Eviplist.com photo gallery. I wouldn't guess him for a rapist but his breath may stink by the way her face is scrunched.

I agree, her tail is lifeless. She just needs some Surge. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh his breath DOES stink.
EMOSTRottenBreath.gif

Why do you need a hairstylist if you are only washing you hair like every month and a hald. Her hair has to be FILTHY!!! Especially with the dax wax and weave glue. She MUST wash her hair more often than that in the summer if she is wearing it natural. Her curls would look horrible if she didnt' wash it several times a week to keep the natural curly look. And looking at her real hair in that picture I see that she wears weaves 99% of the time. Cuz everytime I see her, her hair is down her back.

[ QUOTE ]
Naw, I believe it--I read another magazine interview last year...and EVERYTHING said above was mentioned except the part about going a month without washing her hair.... /images/graemlins/nono.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?? Ewwwww. I wonder what happened that made her switch to this so-called regimine /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I just remember, I read that Kimberly Locke only washes her hair about once a month. I hope this isn't going to be some new Hollywood trend.

[ QUOTE ]

99 jamz has been around for eons and is one of miami's most popular r&b stations (and then there is hot 105.) i vaguely remember hearing about dj ice-t.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I know they've been around for a long time. When I say "on the come-up"...I just mean they're not as in the public as 103.5 The Beat and Power 96 as far as events and sponsoring concerts and stuff....I have a really good friend that works for 99 Jamz actually...

[ QUOTE ]
I agree Buffalo...then on top of that she's gluing in her weave. Shame on her!

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I miss something? Where does it say she uses glue in her hair?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree Buffalo...then on top of that she's gluing in her weave. Shame on her!

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I miss something? Where does it say she uses glue in her hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, see the last line of her regimen. Again, shame on her. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

"I use Dark and Lovely Protein Intensive Conditioner or Kera Silk and Biolage Neutralizing Shampoo and Crème of Nature to get the glue out from weaves."

/images/graemlins/barf.gif to only washing her hair once a month and her glued in weaves! The reason why she would have weave out like shoes is because her real hair is so anorexic from her horrible routine.

Her hair was sooooo pretty in Player's Club, now she is the weave and ponytail queen. /images/graemlins/down.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Doesn't sound too healthy to me but she does always look good !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Lisa hair always looks great. Hmmm...I might have to check out that Dax Wax.

[ QUOTE ]
The key is not washing your hair very often. I can go a month to a month and a half without washing my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Call it nasty, but this is my new regimen. And my hair doesn't stink (trust me, the ppl in my family have heightened nose senses and would tell me /images/graemlins/wink.gif). The big difference is that I don't use grease. I just use oils if my hair and scalp gets too dry.

I went without washing my hair for like 2-3 weeks. Just busy, busy, busy, school, work..etc.. But I know my hair felt matted, dry, my scalp felt dehydrated, it was horrible. So the no washing and putting greasse, oil, gel, whatever on the head AINT GON' work for me.

Because it just makes by hair feel heavy..laid down. I like the fresh feeling of fluffy hair and a clean scalp. Also I know during this time my self-esteem wasn't at its highest, I just didn't feel right walking around with dirty hair (to me looking a mess).

-faye

My dad uses a Dax wax product in a green can. It's very greasy. I doubt you ladies would want to put this in your hair. Maybe Lisa uses the Dax curling wax...

My aunt swears by Murray's and water for slicking her hair back (she is tex-relaxed), but I have never tried it. If something is stiff and hard in the jar, it usually ends up stiff and hard on my hair. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I know they've been around for a long time. When I say "on the come-up"...I just mean they're not as in the public as 103.5 The Beat and Power 96 as far as events and sponsoring concerts and stuff....I have a really good friend that works for 99 Jamz actually...

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, that is certainly true.

Back