Liquid Vitamin takers

LondonDiva

guudhair

I ordered GNC Women's Ultra Mega® Maximum Nutrition Formula (Vanilla) earlier this week and should be getting them any day now....kind of got tired of taking the two pills everyday

texasqt

How do they taste? Or are you mixing them with anything?
I returned a bottle of the Miracle 2000 because I couldn't stand the taste of it. I want to try the GNC Liquid Ultra Mega (or the Tropical Oasis (heard that one was good) but I'm leary of what it may taste like and don't want to go thru the trouble of buying it and having to return it again. I got a bottle of Vemma from my dad (he's a distributor) and its great! but its expensive so I'm looking for a good and less expensive substitute.

seeminglysweet

I returned a bottle of the Miracle 2000 because I couldn't stand the taste of it. I want to try the GNC Liquid Ultra Mega (or the Tropical Oasis (heard that one was good) but I'm leary of what it may taste like and don't want to go thru the trouble of buying it and having to return it again. I got a bottle of Vemma from my dad (he's a distributor) and its great! but its expensive so I'm looking for a good and less expensive substitute.

I mix mine in my oatmeal every morning. The B-Complex I take has no odor or taste that I can tell.

VinDieselsWifey

i don't mind the taste of Century Systems...i just put some in my mouth then follow it with juice. it's not great, but it's not nasty to me either...i took the liquid GNC before and i liked it, but then i couldn't find it in liquid form anymore.

The Girl

Natures Plus Womens' Formula but I have been slacking lately

Last edited:

cubanit

LONDON DIVA
If its not to much to ask, What do the vitamns you take in particular do individually? Have you noticed results? Do you texlax?

Dare~to~Dream

I can't stomach most liquid vitamin supplements so I take capsules (they are a tad bit better than large, hard tablets :look:). However, I have taken and will take (very soon) liquid iron supplements (either SSS Tonic or Nature's Plus B Complex with Iron)...the taste ranges from slighty bitter to bitter but I can at least stomach these two different brands without feeling sick from an ultra sweet taste or something that just tastes completely disgusting. I also have Fearn's Liquid Lecithin...I didn't originally buy it for supplementation but it's tasteless...then again I've only had it mixed with one of my green smoothies. :look:

LondonDiva

LONDON DIVA
If its not to much to ask, What do the vitamns you take in particular do individually? Have you noticed results? Do you texlax?

The B-Vitamins are good for all round growth and thickness. If you do a search under a poste called CandyC she's a bit of an expert and has had great results with B-Vitamins.

I take the vitamins and minerals as they have everything for all round good health as well as those key vitamins and minerals which are good for hair growth also like, choline, inisotol, biotin, zinc and B-vits.

To be honest I've been slacking. I just unwrapped my last 4 bottles and will start again on the bandwagon (I prefer to take the vits at night for better results). When i used to take a mutli in tablet for I had good results. Now I've upped my protein intake and back on the liquid aminos (protein = great for growth and thickness) I'm hoping for a little spurt to hopefully get at least an inch and a half before the year is out.

As for my hair yes I'm texlaxed, I currently use Affirm.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I've been taking liquid fish oil and liquid silica. I do have a question: is it okay to mix these with juice? I mix the silica with cranberry juice to avoid the taste. I don't mind downing the fish oil straight, I can stand the taste, but not the taste of the liquid silica. On the bottle, it says I can mix it with juice or water, so I'm assuming I'm getting the same benefits. Also, I'm about to run out of my B-Complex (I take the caplet form). Can anyone recommend a good, yet inexpensive liquid B-Complex vitamin? TIA!!