LHCF Vegas 2008 - Vote for your Keynote!

Which speaker would you prefer? (Review bios in original post)

• Cathy Howse

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Erin Shell Anthony

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

texasqt

:hiya:

The date is quickly approaching for the LHCF National Convention in
Las Vegas, Nevada, Thursday, July 31 - Sunday, August 3, 2008

------------------------------------------------------------------
We have two dynamic speakers from the haircare industry interested in joining us, but we can only invite one. Please make your selection for your keynote no later than Friday, June 6th.

Selections & Bios:

ERIN SHELL ANTHONY www.naturalhairbook.com
Author of Nappturosity: How to Create Fabulous Natural Hair and Locs Erin Shell Anthony, MBA is an Author, Philanthropist and Entrepreneur whose life purpose is to distribute information and wealth around the globe, and here's why ? she is passionate about health, tells it like it is, and encourages others to overcome setbacks to achieve their personal best. As a well-respected speaker, Erin has conducted over 200 presentations on health, natural lifestyles and related empowering topics around the country in the last 3 years, and is the creator and founder of the renowned adaru natural hair salon in Indianapolis, IN.
(bio taken from naturalhairbook.com)

OR

CATHY HOWSE www.ubhpublications.com
Author of several books including, Ultra Black Hair Growth I & II
Cathy Howse is a Black hair care expert and the founder of Ultra Black Hair Products/UBH Publications Inc., a 19-year old company that teaches the truth about Black hair care and growth. Her book, Ultra Black Hair Growth II, is classified as the only proven black hair growth system in the world. Notoriety for her method has been included in Who's Who in America, Who's Who of American Women, and Who's Who in the World.

Send your vote today!!!

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to PM me or post in this thread.

You may still register online for the Vegas National Meet-Up at www.themanesource.com
and hotel space is still available.

TxQT

Last edited:

Keen

I voted for Cathy, I read her book. She has been natural and relaxed. I agree with a lot of the things she says. I've never heard of Erin until today....

texasqt

CATHY HOWSE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!
She's going to join us in Las Vegas!!!

FYI, registration is still being accepted at www.themanesource.com