Naturals: A free eBook for Natural Hair

FAMUDva

Hey Ladies, this is a note from another group I'm on. Just thought I'd share.

Hey FAMily - I wanted to share a special project I just released today with you - it's a Best Of Book for Natural hair featuring highlights from my book Nappturosity: How to Create Fabulous Natural Hair and Locs! Read below:

As the founder of adaru Natural Hair Salon in Indianapolis, IN, and the author of Nappturosity: How To Create Fabulous Natural Hair and Locs, I want to share with you FREE eBook project that I've been working on called The Best Of...Natural Hair Book! This project literally sprung from the natural passion we have in our community to share our resources and ideas with each other, and I hope that you help me get the word out!

I've written a FREE book loaded with resources, that I am making available through my website, www.naturalhairbook.com, and it contains highlights of the:
BEST commercial hair products
BEST audio interview sound bites with industry experts
BEST homemade product recipe
BEST support for getting started with your natural hair & loc care

I will also be selecting one person per month who has downloaded The Best Of...Natural Hair Book to receive a 15 minute phone consultation with me, to discuss anything you like from natural hair to the business of natural hair care!

Download your FREE copy by clicking on the web link below: http://www.naturalhairbook.com/downloads/thebestofnaturalhairbook.exe

MAC version: http://www.naturalhairbook.com/downloads/thebestofnaturalhairbook.zip

Select "run" if you just want to view the eBook, and not download it.

Select "save" if you want to download the eBook to your desktop. The eBook download is 2.04 MB, and contains software that allows you to access the audio elements enjoyed by readers of Nappturosity! If you have any questions before downloading, feel free to email my tech support at [email protected].

Peace, Blessings & Beautiful Hair!
erinshellanthony
The Nappturous Diva

FAMUDva

I love it, very polished and modern!

Kudos lady and THANK you!

Is this part of a bigger marketing plan?

You're welcome. I'm not sure... I don't know the author personally... she's a FAMUan and posted it on our natural forum on Rattler Roundup.

jada1111

You Don’t Have to Trim

If you eliminate damaging your hair, you don’t have to trim it. You get a new head of hair about every six years anyway. The purpose of trimming is to cut off the damaged parts. If you aren’t damaging your hair, you will just be cutting away perfectly good hair. I haven’t trimmed my hair in over ten years, and it’s doing just fine.

I believe this. At least in MY case, when I don't trim my hair grows and my ends look fine. I just do light dusting of the ends to get rid of scragglies.

Whenever I cut/trim my hair, even if it's a very small amount of hair, it seems as if my hair has been cut two or three inches. It's weird. It takes a few weeks for it to adjust itself again.

Now that I've gotten my hair cut RIGHT THIS TIME, I don't plan on cutting it anymore.