LHCF Newcomer

Number1toolfool

Hello All!

After reading LHCF for months now, I finally bit the big one last night and got a subscription :grin: I've always struggled with attaining long hair, with the longest length i've had being about shoulder length. But after reading the site for a while, I feel that I'm finally starting to get on the right path. I wanted to introduce myself to you ladies and post a couple of pics to show you what I'm working with.

So I hope that gives you all a better idea of what I'm dealing with. If anyone has any tips/tricks/products that are a staple to them that you feel I'd benefit from please let me know. Thanks and I look forward to meeting with you all!

Attachments

• 001a.jpg
    001a.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 004a.jpg
    004a.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 0

msa

:welcome3:

Your hair looks lovely! Are you relaxed or natural? That info may help guide people's suggestions.

Number1toolfool

My hair is relaxed. Currently I am working on learning to stretch out my relaxer. I'm afraid a stylist I used to go to suggested I visit her a little too often and overprocessed my hair. Needless to say I had to get a good trim so I'm trying to start over. Any more questions please ask!