Newcomer!!!

Mecca_Goddess

Greetings ladies! I have been in lurk mode for the last to weeks. I am in awe of such beautiful tresses, both natural and relaxed. I have already learned alot.

So I will begin by telling you a little bit about me:
15 months Natural
4A/4B
5 inches

Products I have purchased since I have been lurking on LHCF:

Lenzi'Request
Original MTG

My current Personal Challange:

I have been secretly doing the HYH til April Fool's challenge. Even though I was only able to do 2 weeks of it, I feel a bit of growth from using my MTG mixed with Lezi's Request. I look forward to seeing what rowth I have made.

Short Term Goal:

Natural- Shoulder Length when pressed/blow dried

Long Term Goal:

Natural- Mid-Back length when pressed/ blow dried

Thank you for allowing me to gain the insight of all the wisdom available on this site. You all are beautiful and inspirational.

Welcome! This is a great site, full of pertinent information and warm, caring, and sharing people. I think you'll like it here.:)

Mecca_Goddess said:
Greetings ladies! I have been in lurk mode for the last to weeks. I am in awe of such beautiful tresses, both natural and relaxed. I have already learned alot.

So I will begin by telling you a little bit about me:
15 months Natural
4A/4B
5 inches

Products I have purchased since I have been lurking on LHCF:

Lenzi'Request
Original MTG

My current Personal Challange:

I have been secretly doing the HYH til April Fool's challenge. Even though I was only able to do 2 weeks of it, I feel a bit of growth from using my MTG mixed with Lezi's Request. I look forward to seeing what rowth I have made.

Short Term Goal:

Natural- Shoulder Length when pressed/blow dried

Long Term Goal:

Natural- Mid-Back length when pressed/ blow dried

Thank you for allowing me to gain the insight of all the wisdom available on this site. You all are beautiful and inspirational.

Welcome happy hair journey:wave:

Back