Let's Talk Organix

Galadriel

I love those Organix conditioners. I currently have the Vanilla, Coconut, and the White Tea Grapeseed condishes.

Ooooh, and according to the website there are new flavors like: Cucumber Yogurt, Mocha Expresso, Lavendar Soymilk, and Passionfruit Guava :lick:

http://www.organixhair.com/

Has anyone tried the shampoos? How are they?

Also, I recently picked up a bottle of their Coconut Milk serum. I really like that as well.

I mixed some of the vanilla conditioner with an egg and some coconut oil. It smelled like cake batter :lick:. I covered with a plastic cap and left on for about 30 min. and rinsed. My hair felt DIVINE!!!! I totally recommend trying it.

So come on, share your experiences, mixes and recipes :yep:.

I've heard good things about this line. I'm sticking with Hairveda but I would like to have some back ups in case I run out of my staples. This was recommended. I see I can get this at Giant and I believe Target carries it too so that's great. The scents sound great.

For all you Girls who like the Oganix, they are buy one, get one free at Rite-Aid until January 10th.

I love the coconut conditioner and the hair repair in the jar. Both leave my hair so soft and give a nice slip. These will be staples of mine. The shampoo is so so. The good thing about it is that it doesn't contain sulfates.

I bought the coconut and tea tree months ago but still havent used them. I saw another post that the coconut repair as a deep conditioner. I am commited to using up what I have but I really want to try that grapefruit.

I like the coconut conditioner, but I have to use almost the whole bottle each time to achieve decent results. The tea tree shampoo is ok, but a little drying. It's nothing I'd stick with, really, but it's good to keep around for "Is this the last drop of my keracare OMG I need products now! moments.

Back