Latest, Greatest Hair Growth Trends?

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Maybe I fell off the wagon but it doesn't seem like there's a lot new in the 'fast growth' world. I was here for:

Inversion method
Black castor oil
MTG :barf:
Mane & Tail (This worked great until my hair stopped liking coconut oil :wallbash: )
etc.
Vitamins (I think I've tried 'em all)

Anything new that's worth trying? If anyone says time and patience I will punt you. :burnup:

Daina

Netwurks or Xcel 21 is a new retread as I think it was around before. But there is a pretty lengthy new thread where quite a few have seen growth. I experienced additional growth and thickness when I used it regularly even on my eyelashes and saw growth. I fell off out of sheer laziness but intend to start again to see if I can accelerate my journey to HL.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
I was hyped to buy Virgo/Virgin Hair Fertilizer (November 2016). I thought I was going to grow 4 inches in two months as per some reviews, but NOPE! Did not work for me. The tingling sensation was nice though.

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Netwurks or Xcel 21 is a new retread as I think it was around before. But there is a pretty lengthy new thread where quite a few have seen growth. I experienced additional growth and thickness when I used it regularly even on my eyelashes and saw growth. I fell off out of sheer laziness but intend to start again to see if I can accelerate my journey to HL.

I ended up buying a bottle after your comment and reading the thread. It's only been a week so I have no idea. It has a lot of protein so I feel like it's been drying out my hair closer to the roots. I'll try the full 21 days and decide if it's worth buying another bottle.