L'anza Deep Cleansing Shampoo vs Suave Clarifying

soslychic

L\'anza Deep Cleansing Shampoo vs Suave Clarifying

I'm so torn! I need to clarify my hair NOW. I feel I'm getting too much build up. But I don't know whether to go with my gut and get the l'anza deep cleansing shampoo (which I think has a gentle detergent. please someone correct me if i'm wrong) for a lot more than the 1.99 suave clarifying. The suave has als. But since I only clarify about once a month, would that be horrible? I want to COMPLETELY stop using harsh ingredients on my hair (and self in general), but I'm going broke people!

Re: L\'anza Deep Cleansing Shampoo vs Suave Clarifying

Being the non-paid Lanza loud mouth that I am, I'd say def.go with Lanza if you want to steer clear of any harsh detergents. Great stuff.

You could always contact lanza.com and have them send you samples of it. That's what I'd do first before spending the $$.

daviine

In fact, Suave has ammonium laureth sulfate AND ammonium lauryl sulfate in the top three ingredients!! And, I don't think that those are the only detergents/surfactants in the shampoo.....

That's why I'm giving my shampoo to my bf.

soslychic

I received the sample of lanza and used it yesterday. At first, it was annoying because it didn't lather very well, but I remembered that that is not what cleans your hair, it just makes me feel better
Well, good smell and my hair did feel clean and I am LOVING the type of detergent it has instead of that harsh asl. Going with the lanza! Thanks guys!