LADYLYNN!!!! Where have you been hiding???

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I just saw your album for the first time today and you have some gorgeous hair!!! :yep:

And I saw that you joined back in February of this year... a newbie with pretty hair to start off her journey!!! :clap:

I just LOVE your rollerset and bantu-knot out!!! How did you do your bantu knot out??? It's beautiful!!! :love:

Just wanted to share with you ladies!!! :grin:

Ladylynn

Aww.... thanks ladies :kiss: I have been a lurker for quite a while before I decided to join. I'm on the brastrap length challenge so I still have a ways to go. Poohbear, I made 7 bantu knots and applied s curl, oil, and a little lottabody to each section, then twisted. When I woke up the next morning, my hair was still damp. I had to sit under the dryer for another 30 minutes. I have since learned to set the knots on damp hair. I took DSD's advice from her site. I wouldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't for the help of you lovely ladies :) Thanks, and happy growing!

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
Omg!!!! :shocked:

Your hair is breathtakingly beautiful!!! So shiny and stuff!

Your sets are out of this world. I really liked the Bantu Knot out. So pretty and curly.

Keep it up :up:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Ladylynn said:
Aww.... thanks ladies :kiss: I have been a lurker for quite a while before I decided to join. I'm on the brastrap length challenge so I still have a ways to go. Poohbear, I made 7 bantu knots and applied s curl, oil, and a little lottabody to each section, then twisted. When I woke up the next morning, my hair was still damp. I had to sit under the dryer for another 30 minutes. I have since learned to set the knots on damp hair. I took DSD's advice from her site. I wouldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't for the help of you lovely ladies :) Thanks, and happy growing!
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!! :)