Ladies using teh weave closure unit system, how do you moisturize?

Lucia

Ladies using the weave closure unit system, how do you moisturize?

Just wondering to know how you ladies are keeping your hair moist/oiled whatever under the closure unit. I'm trying this, going to hide my hair until spring/summer, so I can get to my goal Hipbone/Tailbone straight. TIA

Last edited:
Where are you Jamaica Lovely? Glamazon?I think she does closures.....JL that is.

I'm going to make an educated guess here, I would think a moisturizer in a bottle would be helpful.

I wear a closure and once or twice a week to moisturize I mix whatever moisturizer or oil I plan to use inside an empty clean applictor bottle (like the kinda you apply color with) and go inbetween each track and moisturize each cornrow and lightly massage my scalp. for my edges and my nape I take the mositurizer of my choice and lightly massage it into my scalp and on the hair. As my hair grows out especially in the nape area it tends to slip out of my braids I mositurize those partical pieces of hair everyday because they are exposed i two strand twist then and pin them up with a bobby pin

You braid depending on the type of style you are trying to achieve like if you want bangs, or if you want a part in the front with swooping bangs, or if you want a part down the middle like pocahontas. How were you planning to braid? What style did you want?

Last edited:
It took me 2 hours to "get it" but the acutal sewing and braiding took aobut an hour, I just kept stopping inbetween to check and recheck.
I did the swing bang, I just braided my hair around and around, the I positioned the closure to give me that look. I'm new to this and I don't know many diff ways to braid my hair and have it lay flat enough, also with the straight back braids I didn't have anywhere to put the length of my braids. thanks ladies.

Back