Ladies, I need some product recommendations....

LunadeMiel

Issue: Dryness and frizziness
Texture: ranges from very coarse to fine hairs (I kid you not)
Hair type: 3b/3c natural
Hair length: TWA
Shampoo: Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo, Creme of nature shampoo (with the red writing)
Conditioner: co-wash every morning suave humectant or Aussie moist. I've just purchased some Garnier fructis condtioner on sale for .99 at CVS that I plan to start using.
Products: Elasta QP H2 leave in conditioner, Elasta QP creme oil moisturizer (I use these every morning) Raw shea butter (I apply this to my hair at night before bed. I makes my hair very soft in the morning)
Deep conditioner: ORS hair mayo, Ors pak (I forgot the full name). Miss keys 10 in 1, Pantene hair mask.
PrePoo: Coconut oil and Queen Helene's Cholestorol.
What my hair likes: Water, anything that is moisturizing.
What my hair hates: Drying....:perplexed when my hair is wet it is very well behaved. As soon as it start to dry....:nono:
What's I'm looking for: products that are very moisturizing. Heavy creamy conditioners. Water Based leave in conitioners and creamy moisturizers (water based would be great). Frizz control.
What I've tried that my hair hated: Neutrogena silk leave in, Mango butter (this was great when I was transitioning, my hair hates it now). VO5 conditioners...:wallbash:. Infusium 23 leave in...:wallbash:

TIA...

cocomyst

I see you use a Creme of Nature product. They have a new conditioner that I just started using, Creme of Nature Chamomile and Comfrey Healing Conditioner. I got a sample one day and after a while I read the ingredients and used it on my ends as a leave in to battle breakage in an emergency. Since it helped with that I went and brought a bottle. I don't use it as a leave in conditioner now because I tend to follow the directions on the labels.

Also, I use Nexxus Humcetress conditioner. This could be used as a deep con or leave in. If it is too thick as a leave in you can dilute it.

LunadeMiel

I see you use Creme of Nature products. They have a new conditioner that I just started using, Creme of Nature Chamomile and Comfrey Healing Conditioner. I got a sample one day and after a while I read the ingredients and used it on my ends as a leave in to battle breakage in an emergency. Since it helped with that I went and brought a bottle. I don't use it as a leave in conditioner now because I tend to follow the directions on the labels.

Also, I use Nexxus Humcetress conditioner. This could be used as a deep con or leave in. If it is too think as a leave in you can dilute it.

I will see if my local CVS or BSS has this creme of nature conditioner.

I used to use this when I was relaxed....maybe I should go back to this. The thing is I need something that I can use every day... this one is too expensive for everyday use...:nono:

Thanks for your recommendations...:yep:

gymfreak336

Issue: Dryness and frizziness
Texture: ranges from very coarse to fine hairs (I kid you not)
Hair type: 3b/3c natural
Hair length: TWA
Shampoo: Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo, Creme of nature shampoo (with the red writing)
Conditioner: co-wash every morning suave humectant or Aussie moist. I've just purchased some Garnier fructis condtioner on sale for .99 at CVS that I plan to start using.
Products: Elasta QP H2 leave in conditioner, Elasta QP creme oil moisturizer (I use these every morning) Raw shea butter (I apply this to my hair at night before bed. It makes my hair very soft in the morning)
Deep conditioner: ORS hair mayo, Ors pak (I forgot the full name). Miss keys 10 in 1, Pantene hair mask.
PrePoo: Coconut oil and Queen Helene's Cholestorol.
What my hair likes: Water, anything that is moisturizing.
What my hair hates: Drying....:perplexed when my hair is wet it is very well behaved. As soon as it start to dry....:nono:
What's I'm looking for: products that are very moisturizing. Heavy creamy conditioners. Water Based leave in conitioners and creamy moisturizers (water based would be great). Frizz control.
What I've tried that my hair hated: Neutrogena silk leave in, Mango butter (this was great when I was transitioning, my hair hates it now). VO5 conditioners...:wallbash:. Infusium 23 leave in...:wallbash:

TIA...

Whats up Fabiennd....loving your twa pic, Very cute :yep:

You said you were looking for Heavy Creamy conditioners.....

Have you tried Joico Moisture Recovery Balm...its EXTREMELY thick, another one you can try is the Loreal Natures Therapy Unfrizz conditioner, you can find this at sallys. They might even have the packs you can try for like 2 bucks. Its thick and creamy. It smells great and really does help keep the hair smooth. You can also look into Paul Mitchell Supercharged moisturizing conditioner. Ulta has a 3.4oz tube for maybe 5 bucks. It has a nice smooth creamy feel. Alot of relaxed and natural ladies have used this.

You might also want to try the Herbal Essences None of your Frizziness conditioner, its a cheapie and works well. Its a great bargin. HighlyFavored1 put me on to it to help me with my newgrowth right now. They also make a leave in cream in this line. Try Target or a local Drugstore to see what you can find.