Lacio Lacio OR Avocado Butter

Nefertiti0906

I plan to flat iron my hair this weekend, the first time since February!!!

The only thing is I don't know which to put on my hair first after I wash and deep condition. Should I put on the Lacio first? Or should I put on the avocado butter?

I know the Lacio is a leave-in, but it has silicones so I don't know how effective it is as a leave-in. The avocado is a oil, and I've seen plenty times here that oils don't moisturize BUT I've also seen here that avocado oil penetrates into the shaft.

After putting on those two, I plan to use the Chi Silk Infusions as my protectant.

Sooooooo ladies, which one?

I would apply the leave-in first (Lacio Lacio) and then the avocado butter on top of that to seal in the moisture. If you did it the reverse way, the avocado butter could block out subsequent moisture from getting in. Avocado is supposedly a penetrating oil, though, so I don't think you can go wrong applying it last! HTH!

I would apply the leave-in first (Lacio Lacio) and then the avocado butter on top of that to seal in the moisture. If you did it the reverse way, the avocado butter could block out subsequent moisture from getting in. Avocado is supposedly a penetrating oil, though, so I don't think you can go wrong applying it last! HTH!

Good point. Thanks!!!

Back