How much Lacio , Lacio w/ rollerset? Or should I use SALERM w/rollerset?

star

I am going to try my first rollerset soon and heard so much about lacio lacio but also heard too much product destroys rollerset. So about how much of lacio lacio do you use per curl? Do you put a small amount on dripping wet hair then roll up? Please help! I also have SALERM but not sure how the roller set will come out using this. Thanks :)

star said:
I am going to try my first rollerset soon and heard so much about lacio lacio but also heard too much product destroys rollerset. So about how much of lacio lacio do you use per curl? Do you put a small amount on dripping wet hair then roll up? Please help! I also have SALERM but not sure how the roller set will come out using this. Thanks :)

Honestly it depends how fine or thick your hair is. For me, I have thick hair and I use a quarter amount on each four sections of my head. Either way, my hair comes out somewhat poofy.

I know I am going to have to experiment. But I heard so many stories about the amount of product to use. My hair is pretty thick so I probally will start with the quarter size also. Thanks :)

Champagne_Wishes said:
Honestly it depends how fine or thick your hair is. For me, I have thick hair and I use a quarter amount on each four sections of my head. Either way, my hair comes out somewhat poofy.

I am not sure about Lacio b/c I have never used it, but the Salerm I use a nickel amount. I used to use more but my hairdresser said it was too much.

Are you using nickle amount per curl? or on the whole head? Thanks ;)

lkg4healthyhair said:
I am not sure about Lacio b/c I have never used it, but the Salerm I use a nickel amount. I used to use more but my hairdresser said it was too much.

Back