La India Miracle Hair Creme - YAY or NAY?

After using La India....

• I noticed good/great growth but haven't been consistent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I noticed good/great growth and still use it regularly

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It did nothing for my hair growth at all

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It made it grow a little but nothing fantastic

• I totally forgot about this product and just may start using it again

• I won't be using this again

• Total voters

LondonDiva

I've spent the past few hours reading about this hair product which was on the back of a MN thread I was reading (remembered I had some tubes of Neosporin AF that needed using up) and some member mentioned that they were using and even doing a La India challenge. A lot of the posts were back in the summer, since then not many updates.

What would be the general consensus for trying La India.....?

keluric

What the heck? Where is this made? I'm from Jamaica and I've never heard of this.. humph. Bumping for responses.

sweetwhispers

My sister uses the yellow one for my neices hair- it stinks!!! But she loves it for detangling/smoothing. She doewsn't use on her scalp so sorry i don't think its done anything for growth. The red one is supposed to work for growth since it has sulphur.

*Frisky*

I use the red kind and I like it. IMO it's not really a creme per say..the texture is more like a grease.

LondonDiva

The junky in me kicked in. I bought a tub yesterday for £3.99

For the London ladies incase you wanna know I bought some from ACE in Peckham 0207 732 3607. They had plenty on the shelf. ( when you go in the store, left aisle, toward the back, on the right hand side of the left aisle)

You know you have issues when you got the BSS phone numbers stored in your phone :look:

LondonDiva

The junky in me kicked in. I bought a tub yesterday for £3.99

For the London ladies incase you wanna know I bought some from ACE in Peckham 0207 732 3607. They had plenty on the shelf. ( when you go in the store, left aisle, toward the back, on the right hand side of the left aisle)

You know you have issues when you got the BSS phone numbers stored in your phone :look:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I love this stuff. I can't say for sure if it makes my hair grow, but it sure does erase the MTG smell!:lol: I haven't used it since I BCD. I have 2 unused jars. Maybe I'll use it when I lightly texlax my hair in February.