La Bella gel

spanishteardrops

Always follow your heart
I just bought some La Bella more volume gel...anyone try this? It's green and smells like green apple candy...maybe I should have smelled it before I bought it

Ingredients:Water, sorbitol, pvp, Propylene glycol, carbomer, keratin amino acids, hydrolyzed wheat and oat protein, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, potassium sorbate, triethanolamine, hydantoin, methylparaben, polysorbate-20, benzophenone 4, isosteareth 20, fragrance

spanishteardrops

Always follow your heart
Tmw is wash day so I will try it for a couple days.
I also bought Neutrogena triple moisture shampoo, Neutrogena anti residue formula shampoo and smooth n shine repair extreme vitamin and mineral leave in treatment. Anyone tried those? Well I learned my lesson...don't go shopping when you've been awake for 24 hours. I was buying stuff I didn't need left and right

spanishteardrops

Always follow your heart
bump

I also bought Neutrogena triple moisture shampoo, Neutrogena anti residue formula shampoo and smooth n shine repair extreme vitamin and mineral leave in treatment. Anyone tried those?

spanishteardrops

Always follow your heart
new products worked great!

The anti resdidue shampoo left my hair soft and product free BUT it did cause some irritation. Only on the spot where I burn during relaxers so I think that its just a sensitive spot. The moisture shampoo worked nicely too. I shampoo twice. Once before hot oil treatment(anti residue) and then after(moisture). I have not tried the gel or the leave in yet.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Has anyone tried the La Bella lots of curls gel? If so, how do you compare it to La looks curls gel? Please share our reviews. I am in search of a new gel that is not very heavy as Fantasia IC.