Motions Mild relaxer changed their formulation

Miosy

I just bought a new bottle that says it has 20% more than the other bottle but I notice some differences in the ingredients. Does anyone know the effects of these different ingredients.

Old shorter bottle:

Ingredients:Water, petrolatum, mineral oil, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, polysorbate-60, sodium hydroxide, cetyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, algae extract, , potassium cocoyl hydrolyzed collagen, PEG-60 lanolin, DNA

New bigger bottle:
Ingredients: water, petrolatum, mineral oil, cetearyl alcohol, prpylene glyco, polysorbate60, sodium hydroxide, cetyl alcohol, PPG-12-PEG-50 lanolin, oleyl alcohol, PEG-20 lanolin, sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate , hydrolyzed collagen, hydroxypropyl
bisstearyldimontium chloride, fragrance

Miosy

yes, I see that

I hate when they do that....I'm hestitant to try it on my hair....I'm going to have to try to look for the old bottle and stock up on that...

Miosy

Crysdon, good thing you mentioned that because I didn't even look at that. Those bottle look all the same. Actually I grabbed the wrong relaxer
This is the Motions mild regular. Thanks for pointing that out. I have to see if they will let me switch it.

Ladies, excuse this post.