Kinky twists

keke

Hey every1 i was wondering if any of you all have gotten Kinky twists braids or twists braids period? If so do they last long in your hair? I've not seen many women w/those braids and i was considering gettin them but i wasnt sure. I'm thinkin of gettin these braids on the right next week. NOT the same color but either all dark or maybe 1/b mixed w/some red color. I've NEVER had color in my hair ever so this is an all time first for me even though it'll be the fake hair that colored. hehe http://www.webplazausa.com/sahan/pics/Corn_rows12a.jpg

karezone

I have seen a lot of them in Gboro, NC They are very popular among the college girls. I like them when they are small. I have been considering getting some but they cost $200 a bit too much for me.

Zuppy

I had mine for 2 months - then got a touch up around the front and back it it lasted another month. I rinsed them almost daily to prevent build up - and washed carefully once a week. If you scrub to hard they get frizzy. The last ones I had were the smallest the salon offered - I think I paid $170.00. That was the 4th time I had them. They are a great break from daily styling and munipulation (a protective style) They are also a lot easier to take then regular braids.

The pic is in - hairsummer 03

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/

Zoe

I'm wearing kinky twists in my hair right now..thats not what you have posted..

let me find a pic..but I usually wear it for 2 months..I'll be taking mines out on the 15th..Im a lil nervous washing my hair so I take some seabreeze and rub it into my scalp if Im itching alot of use the no wash shampoo

nijilah

I had kinky twists once and I loved the style. I kept them in for 8 weeks, but the stylest said that they could be left in for 12 weeks.

I rinsed my hair with plain water while in the shower about twice per week and washed once per week with braid spray. Every night and every morning, I sprayed my hair with braid spray. Kinky twists are very easy to maintain and still look cute, almost like dreads, when they start to frizz. I paid $180.