Kinda cant wait to take them out....

shetara20

I have only had my micros in for 2 weeks and 2 days and I keep thinking about how much my hair is gonna grow. I wanna be past neck length and SL by december but it would be more exciting to be SL by October 15(my birthday) I feel that I am turning 21 and I need to reinvent myself. I want longer hair and I wanna lose some weight. I just miss co-washing my hair and combing through it but i know having these braids in my hair is gonna help me get towards my goal of SL. Im sick of having NL. I feel that with proper exercise and diet i will make my goal in no time. I have a weird feeling that I was meant to have long hair and Ima do anything and everything I can to get it!!!!!!

I've had these kinky twists in for over 2 weeks and i'm gettin that itch already.

I want them to stay nice and neat but if your braids stay nice and neat then that means they aint growing!

When they start looking loose, that means the new growth is kicking in! Mine is starting to sprout so i may think about a twist retouch soon.

Don't want to spend the money on a twist retouch but if you have to then it means your hair is growing, and thats what you want, right?

I'm more concerned about the condition of my hair when i take these suckers out moreso than growth. I need to retain and have health...otherwise its a waste.

I have only had my micros in for 2 weeks and 2 days and I keep thinking about how much my hair is gonna grow. I wanna be past neck length and SL by december but it would be more exciting to be SL by October 15(my birthday) I feel that I am turning 21 and I need to reinvent myself. I want longer hair and I wanna lose some weight. I just miss co-washing my hair and combing through it but i know having these braids in my hair is gonna help me get towards my goal of SL. Im sick of having NL. I feel that with proper exercise and diet i will make my goal in no time. I have a weird feeling that I was meant to have long hair and Ima do anything and everything I can to get it!!!!!!

Hey fellow libra! I'm the oct 5th:grin: I feel the same way. I feel I would look so much better with longer hair and it doesnt have to be BSL just a little past my shoulders would be enough.

I feel my diet is holding me back too, cuz I'm doing everything right except that and I'm not getting the progress I would like.

Well make it to our goals:yep:

Everyone who's willing to try to practice good hair care is meant to have long hair. :yep:

Just hang in there, and by December, you should have a good 2 inches more at least (provided your hair grows at the average rate). Good luck!

Back