Kiehl's Silk Groom

Islandgirl

Kiehl\'s Silk Groom

what's the consistency of the kiehl's silk groom leave in conditioner? i know its creamy, but is it thick? would you say that it moisturizes thick hair? thanks for the responses in advance.

sweetcocoa

Re: Kiehl\'s Silk Groom

I've never used it, but I believe Allandra uses it and really likes it. You might want to PM her and ask her.

ms_kenesha

There are 3 varieties and you might want to try the Creme de la Creme Groom Repairateur with Silk: A thicker version of our Creme with Silk Groom for very dry, damaged, brittle, or coarse hair. Massage in and leave on for a moisturizing, conditioning and styling effect.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
what's the consistency of the kiehl's silk groom leave in conditioner? i know its creamy, but is it thick? would you say that it moisturizes thick hair? thanks for the responses in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]
Kiehl's makes a leave-in conditioner and Kiehl's also makes creme with silk groom (which I use as a moisturizer - which is what they market it as). The creme with silk groom is very thick. It moisturizes my thick hair quite well. The leave-in conditioner is also thick and creamy. If you ever go to a store that sells Kiehl's products, ask for a sample of the leave-in conditioner and the creme with silk groom. I've been using both products now for about two years.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Hi Islandgirl,

I tried the creme with silk groom and it just didn't do the job for my 4a/b hair. But then I tried the creme de la creme (the one Ms. Kenesha mentioned) and I like it alot better. It's a tad more thick and more moisturizing.

canuck

creme de la creme eh? hmmmm... the keihl's silk groom is crap for thick 4a/b hair IMO

Country gal

I have tried the samples of kiehl's silk groom. I liked it. However, the problem I am having is I use different products at the same time and unsure of what is giving me great results. I have used the silk groom after washing and conditoning.

Islandgirl

Thanks Supergirl, i think I am going to try the one that ms kenesha suggested.

Sorry allandra, i did not realize that i mixed up the product's name.

metalkitty

Ack! Tried the Creme De La Creme Groom and it stinks like a unclean butt! Sorry, I'm not even sensitive to smells but this one really got to me. I suggest you ask for a sample first

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Ack! Tried the Creme De La Creme Groom and it stinks like a unclean butt!

[/ QUOTE ]

True that it doesn't smell that great but I didn't think it was quite THAT bad!!!