Kera Care Creme Press Ingredients

so1913

I ordered this BEFORE August 1st, so I didn't break my no product purchasing for the month of August

Here are the ingredients for the creme press (I have not used it yet) I think so far I like that it doesn't have beeswax like ultra sheen satin creme press, or mineral oil and petroleum like Dudley's, granted, I don't know what half the stuff is in here (recognize the cones)

hydrogenated vegetable oil, castor oil, lanolin, aqua (water), dimethicone, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, phenyl trimethicone, fragrance, sodium borate, imidazolidinyl urea, BHT, methylparaben and propylparaben

MissB

so1913,

Have you used the Dudley's creme press. How do the 2 compare? The Dudley's works very well but the smell is a little loud.

Thanks,

MissB

so1913

I have not used the Kera Care Creme press yet to compare. I find Dudley's to be very greasy and heavy. Hopefully, this will work better for me.

Dare~to~Dream

I was disappointed using Dudley's Creme Press...I thought the cheap Blue Magic pressing oil wasn't that good..but my press came out better with it. I've only used Dudley's once I think the next time I press I will use a mixture of both...maybe that will make a difference.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
so1913 said:
I ordered this BEFORE August 1st, so I didn't break my no product purchasing for the month of August

[/ QUOTE ]

Haleni

I find it very light and it doesn't take much. But then I'm a big fan of Keracare. I love all their products. I've never used dudleys, but the Keracare smells good, not loud.