Anyone use Africa's Best Organics Extra Virgin Olive lotion

apollo

Anyone use Africa's Best Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil lotion

Africa's Best Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil Moisturizing Growth Lotion with Shea Butter, Maximum Strength

Ingredients
Water Aqua , Propylene Glycol , Polyquaternium-37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Dicaprate , PPG-1 , Trideceth-6 , Dicetyldimonium Chloride , Olive Oil Olea Europaea , Hydrolyzed Oat Protein , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Shea Butter Butyrospermum Parkii , Behentrimonium Chloride , Cetearyl Alcohol , Lanolin Oil , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , DMDM Hydantoin , Cetyl Alcohol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , D&C Green No. 5 , D&C Yellow No. 10 , Fragrance Parfum

Last edited:

apollo

OMG that is my favorite moisturizer. I have it right now!!! Yeah i got mine at walgreens too.

I did a search and I guess nobody uses it yet. I love it, I should have bought two because there was only one left after I bought mine.

BeaLady

That's on my list. :) I just bought the Olive and Clove oil and I used it as a pre-poo. So far I like it.

This is what the oil looks like:

MizzBrown

How is the consistency? Is it a white cream that you have to let dissolve/melt in your hair before leaving the house? And how does that Clove & Olive Oil smell? Can someone list the ingredients??

BeaLady

How is the consistency? Is it a white cream that you have to let dissolve/melt in your hair before leaving the house? And how does that Clove & Olive Oil smell? Can someone list the ingredients??

I love the smell of the oil. :) There is a very slight spicy smell from the clove. These are the ingredients:

Soybean Oil , Clove Oil , Olive Oil , Mink Oil , Jojoba Oil , Egg Powder , Milk Protein , Honey , Silk Amino Acids , Cholesterol , Tea Tree Oil , Tocopherol Vitamin E , Propyl Paraben , Corn Oil , BHA , BHT , Cocoa Butter , Shea Butter , D&C Yellow No. 11 , D&C Green No. 6 , Fragrance , Green No. 6

Lissamz

That's on my list. :) I just bought the Olive and Clove oil and I used it as a pre-poo. So far I like it.

This is what the oil looks like:

I use this to mix into my cholesterol and I find it works wonders for my hair. Great smell and great results.:grin:

apollo

It's a light green color cream but it has the consistency like NTM leave-in so it's not greasy or heavy in my hair.