Karishma Henna

yellagirl730

Has anyone used this henna, I bought it at Taj Mahal in Dallas and then ordered Mehandi indigo, also can this henna be used followed by indigo to dye hair black?

jamaraa

You should to be able to use indigo after this brand of henna w/o problem. As for the brand name, henna is henna really and many times you find it packaged 1,000 ways. The package tells you nothing really. The reason people focus so much on "body art quality" and certain brands/suppliers is because of the potential additives to the powder itself (sometimes they add green dye to make the power look "fresh") and the actual freshness. That said, you should be able to use this fine.

HoneyDew

I have used this henna quite a bit and it was my preference for the longest time(I just don't use henna anymore). It definitely tinted my hair dark brownish red.

I agree with jamaraa, using Indigo with this would be fine.

Cien

Pink is my signature color
Has anyone used this henna, I bought it at Taj Mahal in Dallas and then ordered Mehandi indigo, also can this henna be used followed by indigo to dye hair black?

Yes. :yep:

This is the henna that I use--along with another store bought henna purchased at Indo/Pak/Bakla store in my city. I also use Mehandi indigo immediately after.

You shouldn't have any problems. I haven't had any since I've been henna'ing---which is over a year.

Oh yes...Karishma henna is body art quality, so you should be okay! This is the one that I use.