kaddy, i have a phytospecific question

atlantatiffany

i plan to buy one of the conditioners but do u know what the conditioners are actually for? i know there is 3 cond. and i want to know which one if for moisturizing or deep conditioning. my hair is dry and loves very thick cond. thanks in advance. tiff

KAddy

Hay ATLTiff,

I can only speak to the consistency of the vital force creme bath as that is very thick. Around the end of this month I will be moving on to the Intense Nutrition program, so I will know more about that later on.

PhytoSpecific has 3 lines:

Here's more info from the website:

Optimal Hydration Shampoo A true cocktail of active plant ingredients, this shampoo moisturizes dry, dehydrated hair. Optimal Hydration Shampoo restructures and gently cleanses the hair, leaving it soft, radiant, shiny and easy to comb. This finely textured, opalescent cream works as an anti-oxidant to encourage scalp renewal and enhance the beauty of your hair. Drink to your hair's health!

Optimal Hydration Milk A thirst quencher for your hair, Optimal Hydration Milk restructures and revitalizes delicate, dry hair. Sheen and luster are restored with Canola oil fatty acids, while Gum Guar extract noticeably eases detangling.

Intense Nutrition Shampoo Intense style requires intense care. Intense Nutrition Shampoo is ideal for anyone whose hair has been sensitized by color, perms or relaxers. This plant-derived washing base gently removes excess oils and impurities while fortifying the hair shaft. Intense Nutrition Shampoo leaves porous hair manageable, smooth, and easy to detangle.

Intense Nutrition Mask Allow this rich and creamy conditioner to nurture your hair in the most intense way. The Intense Nutrition Mask, popular for providing nourishment all the way down to the split ends, is one of our best sellers. After the first use, hair will feel supple, soft and vibrant. The anti-oxidant and detangling properties are great for textured or non-textured porous hair.

Vital Force Shampoo Allow the synergy of flowers, plants, and seeds extracts to be released as you wash the nutrients right into your hair shaft. Hair will be hydrated, conditioned and nourished. Vital Force Shampoo repairs and reinforces the hair shaft while gently removing excess oil and impurities, revealing a smoother, healthier head of hair.

Vital Force Creme Bath The ultimate indulgence for your hair! This incredible rich cream is a blend of multi-regenerating ingredients that work to replenish and renew, while providing continuous hydration and preserving suppleness. The Vital Force Creme Bath is our number one seller - It hydrates, smoothes and revitalizes dry and brittle hair fibers, leaving your hair radiant.

Oh Yeah, I am not just pushing PhytoSpecific on you ladies either. One of my girl friends just called me telling me that her stylist just purchased the line and she loved it. Yeah baby... I making my rounds. :lachen:

atlantatiffany

thanks alot for the info. i guess i will try the intense nutrion mask. my hair is more dry than damaged. how do u like the vital force products?

KAddy

I really loved the vital force system. My hair was damaged at first so that's why I went with it. Also, because it has such a low ph level.

I tried to ask my friend which one her stylist used on her hair, but she doesn't pay attention. :ohwell:

atlantatiffany

kaddy i think the creme bath may be similar to nexxus keraphix or aurbrey gpb. from reading the directions and looking at the ingrediants it seems like it's a mild reconstuctor. so i think i may try this is place of my aubrey gpb because i really don't like the smell.

KAddy

atlantatiffany said:
kaddy i think the creme bath may be similar to nexxus keraphix or aurbrey gpb. from reading the directions and looking at the ingrediants it seems like it's a mild reconstuctor. so i think i may try this is place of my aubrey gpb because i really don't like the smell.
The creme bath is more moisturizing, I would not say that it is like keraphix. I have used that and that is more the mild protein than the vital force creme bath. The creme bath does have keratin though. However, I don't use it as a mild reconstructor, in fact I use it after I use a mild reconstructor.