K Cutter Comb

Lisa23

Where can I find a K Cutter comb? I would rather not order it on line.

Thanks for the help.

Nay

K-Cutter combs are kind of hard to find in person. Back in the day the only place I knew where you could buy one was at the liquor store in a predominantly black neighborhood!

Nowadays other than ordering it on-line and paying extra for shipping, you just kind of have to stumble upon it.

A_Christian

I found a style pik that has the same type of metal teeth as a K-cutter at a Sally Beaty Supply yesterday. Actually the company "antonio's" makes K-cutters as well, but I didn't see any in the store. I know you said you'd rather not order online but I'll just give you the website anyway; it's www.antoniosmfg.com I'm going to see if someone at Sally can order an actual K-cutter with the comb-like handle from this same company for me because I disn't see a way to order from the website, it just shows their products. You may want to see if your local Sally can order one for you as well.

Cincysweetie

Anyone had luck finding one of these some place other than online? I'm actually having trouble finding this online also.

Last edited:

Jaelin

I bought mine from allurebeauty too. I don't like it because the entire handle and back is plastic; soft plastic that bends. The picture they had up on their site didn't look like it was plastic. I use it but I don't hold it by the handle but from where the pins come out. :mad:

Antonio's appears to make one that is completely metal and I could hold it by the handle. :look:

Dolapo

onepraying said:
Hey, why are you going on line Dolapo? There are plenty places to get one where you leave. In fact, I bought one at that Asian BSS in Riverdale on GA. 85 in the Kroger plaza, C & C Beyond.
dang. i looked for it everywhere. i wish i had asked the Ga ladies :ohwell:

soulchild

I have a couple of extras that I had to order. If anyone is interested in buying them off me, just send me a PM. :)

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
shellzfoshizzle said:
Can someone tell me what a k-cutter does? It's a comb that cuts your hair? I have no idea :nono: I might want one.

K-Cutter Comb

I bought one and I'm not thrilled with it. In theory it should work right, but at the base of mine is stray black plastic that pulled out some of my hair. I took it back and exchanged it and had the same problem with the new one. I pretty much stick with my bone comb.

shellzfoshizzle

so how is this comb any different from other combs...it just looks a whole lot bigger with wider teeth...less snaggling on the hair?

Keen

I love my K-cutter. I bought it from someone on the product exchange forum. Nothing goes through my hair easier.

Kimberly

Yep! I love mine, too! I got mine from one of those stores where everything costs a dollar...of course, being a true pj, I had to get more than one... :look::lachen:

LondonDiva

I am soooo tempted to order one!
I used to have an afro comb like this when I was natural and it made combing a breeze.