Just wanted to officially say HI!...and Big Chop Pictures!

So I just wanted to officially introduce myself and say HI :wavey:!

My name is Ebony and I have been a lurker on this site for several months now and decided to pay up and start my HHJ! So to get started I had my last relaxer in Oct 2009, and I had planned on transitioning until at least May 2011. However spur of the moment, the day after my birthday on Oct 16 I decided to cut the rest of my relaxed ends off, there was no longer a need to wait. This is the shortest my hair has ever been I am loving it. Now all I have to develop a regime. I can't wait to have long natural hair! Here are some pics of my mini chop. I say mini chop because in May 2010 I cut off about 5 inches of hair and my hair was a neck length bob. This time my hair is shoulder length and I cut off about 6 inches and its layered. Also I did this last chop myself along with the help of my fiance. This site has been a great reference and I am so excited to join you ladies on the road to hair health and happiness!:yawn:

Attachments

• chopped.jpg
    chopped.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 135
  • beforechop.jpg
    beforechop.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 158
  • curls.jpg
    curls.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 145
  • curls1.jpg
    curls1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 149
  • curly.jpg
    curly.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 152
Hey fellow newbie and Libra welcome!! Your hair looks beautiful it looks really healthy I'm sure you'll find your regime in no time.

Back