Just in case you're wondering....

fancypants007

you can do an aphogee 2 step treatment and henna on the same day or at least I did and my hair turned out fine. I did the 2 step treatment, sit under hair dryer for 30 minutes, rinsed, then did the aphogee pink bottle moisturiser for 5 minutes, rinsed, and then I did the henna treatment with heatcap for 1 hour and then I left it on for an additional 4 hours, rinsed thoroughly using Suave conditioner. I then did an overnight moisturising deep conditioner. I will be doing this once a month since I'm doing the greenhouse effect using coconut/castor oil. I'm also using Valerie hairdrenalin potion every PM to get great results.

Aicer

fancypants007 How's your hair doing with using henna and 2 step every month? Is it keeping your hair strong.
I wanted to do henna and 2 step but wasn't sure if it was too much for my hair.

Last edited:

fancypants007

fancypants007 How's your hair doing with using henna and 2 step every month? Is it keeping your hair strong.
I wanted to do henna and 2 step but wasn't sure if it was too much for my hair.

It's actually doing quite well. I thought it would be too much also, but I use oils in my hair and scalp every night with the GHE and therefore feel my hair has alot of moisture. When I was doing the DMM, LadyPaniolo said due to the high moisture, it was necessary to do the two step Aphogee every month to strengthen the hair. I use the henna for strength but primary for color.

I decided to switch up a bit. Instead of using Aphogee I will start using Okra reconstructor from Shescenit and instead of henna, I will be doing the Adore semi permanent coloring. We will see how things go.