July 3,4,5,6...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Wash day

Clarifying with ORS Creamy Aloe
Shampoo with Joico Moisture Recovery
DC with Joice Moisture treatment balm
Apply my It's a 10 Leave in with a little KCC knot today
Blow dry
Apply my qhemet BRBC and cornrow

Wigging it up for the rest of the month.

Tomorrow...

Pre-poo with Suave Naturals Conditioner
Shampoo with Breakthru
Protein Treatment with ICON Proshield
DC with Silicon Mix
Leave-ins lacio lacio & agadir argan oil treatment
Roller set
Moisturize with DB transitionig creme

Moisturize and seal nightly and flexirods. Still trying to figure out the right way to preserve my blow out and flat iron.

Already did an overnight henna. Got up this morning and did a deep treatment with a mix of AOHSR, Elucence and Sally's biolage. Rinsed it of after about 3 hours and added some taliajah waaijid and some long aide activator gel. Now it's in a pony tail.

all the stuff I should have done last weekend
-shampooed with bobeam but I had to shampoo again with Pantene curl perfection b/c scalp wasn't clean and my hair felt weird.
-deep conditioning with PBN smoothie
-detangler/rinseout conditioner Pantene curl perfection
-moisturize with leave in mix and seal with MHC type 4 hair cream
-retwist tomorrow

Going to wash this weekend. My scalp feels sooo good this time and it's been 2 weeks since I shampooed. I really think I'm allergic to the Donna marie shampoo..so crazy. I was also allergic to as I am cowash, elucence, and Shea moisture. I think I'm going to stick with regular shampoo for now.
Going to try out herbal essences coconut conditioner again to detangle in the shower.
I have no idea what I'll dc with!

Yesterday

Dry detangle, Pre-Poo/HOT/Steam with Bask Apple Sorghum on length and KeraVada Super Ego on scalp

Cleanse w/NG Lemon Detox

5 min Lee Stafford treatment

DC w/NG Mango & Coconut Water

Photokeratine on ends

It's a 10 leave in plus Redkin Satinwear 02 blow dry lotion

Blow dried on medium using a tension brush

Bun

Just finished Dcing my hair with JOICO Moisture Recovery Balm. Now drying in large twists. I will probably bun it for the next week or so. I'm not in the mood for twisting or braiding.

Ok. So lazy this weekend. Well the last two weeks. But today. I will no. I must dc my hair. Maybe I will steam as well since I have been extra naughty. Just three more weeks in this sew in. Then another sew in. I may have an addiction.

Been wearing beanies all weekend. Got my flexirods in and no one knows! Moisturized and sealed daily all weekend and will hot oil massage tonight.

I went home to visit my family and took the Ynobe products with me because they are small 4oz sizes.

Prepoo-fenugreek paste gone wrong (don't know what I did wrong but wasn't going to waste it so I put the seeds in the bullet blender with some amla, brahmi, AVJ and some oils)

Cleanse-Pantene naturals cowash

DC-Ynobe Amla & Nettle Moisturizing Deep Conditioner

Detangled-Aveeno leave-in with 3 comb method (thank God for my moma)

M&S-Ynobe Green Tea and Aloe Hydrating Dew, Ynobe Hibiscus & Marshmallow Leave and Ynobe Silky Shea Cream

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Retightened and styled Boo's locs. Also latched mine for the first time since I started them in May.

I did nothing to my hair this weekend. I washed my hair earlier this week so my hair is still in medium twists.

I was all over with my hair this weekend, cowashing, swimming, shampooing, wash and going, greasing...all I can say is that I looked fabulous every day this weekend.

I washed, dc'd, and box braided this weekend. These braids will get me through the last few weeks of my stretch.

Back