July 2016: Hits & Misses

Hit - TGIN honey hair mask. I've used it 3x and each time it delivers. Now I just need it to go on sale, or I need to stop using it every wknd.

I remember when this used to go on sale for $9.99 a lot on the website. That's when I bought all 3 of my jars. I don't know why it doesn't go on sale anymore for that price. I surely don't ever remember it being $17.99. I thought it was like $14.99.

I remember when this used to go on sale for $9.99 a lot on the website. That's when I bought all 3 of my jars. I don't know why it doesn't go on sale anymore for that price. I surely don't ever remember it being $17.99. I thought it was like $14.99.

I think it's 14.99 on the tgin site but 17.99 in the target stores and 15.99 on target's website. I'm gonna do the target website since it has free shipping.

Hit: my no heat challenge. My wash days were simpler.

Miss: Breaking my no heat challenge to blowdry my hair. The blowdrying did signify that the no heat was working for me.

So/So: Claudie's normalizing conditioner. When used by itself, my hair felt like I didn't deep conditioner with heat at all. I tried again this week by mixing bekura yam nectar with the conditioner and my results were better but nothing to be wowed about.

Back