July 1, 2, 3, & 4th....What Are YOUR 'Holiday' Weekend Hair Plans?

I need some moisture so I'll do a nice prepoo and then DC with JMRB. Thats all, nothing special. Its supposed to be hot and humid.

Yesterday I:
-washed my hair with Quantum Clarifying Shampoo
-applied Ulta Nourishing Conditioner, Fantasia IC Styling Gel and Fantasia IC Heat Protector
-detangled and twisted my hair
-sat under my dryer for about 20 minutes, decided to air dry the rest of the way

I'll do a twistout today or tomorrow.

What I did on Friday,:

Wash w/Vo5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Poo
DC'ed w/KBB Mask
Leave-in -SSI Marshmallow Herbal Hair Cream
Rollerset w/Jane Carter Wrap and Roll and Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructurizer

I think the Jane Carter made my hair dry, ugh....

So today...
I co-washed with Oyin Honey Hemp Condish
Moisturizer Claudie's Satin Hair Daily
Ends Claudie's No. 1

Right Now:

Just washed my hair with Wen Fig, rinsed put on Aphogee 2 minute. Leaving this on under my self heating cap for 10 minutes. After going to use my silk elements mixed with PC for 30 minutes rinse and dry under dryer.

Going to get my hair relaxed on Tuesday, since hair dresser fell through like I thought. I am going some where new. Time I found a new Stylist for my relaxers as I can't depend on this on anymore. :nono: A little nervous as this place uses Mizani and I have used Motions for years.

Yesterday, I took down the plaits I'd been wearing for a week twisted my hair up. I'm thinking about setting the ends with perm rods. If I'm going to do it, it needs to be soon so my hair can be ready for tonight.

Back