July 1, 2, 3, & 4th....What Are YOUR 'Holiday' Weekend Hair Plans?

I was going to flatiron tomorrow But the Temp is going to be 120 so that may not happen.

i did a wash and go today so tomorrow im going to try and get second day hair.
if i cant then ill co wash with jasmines ultra nourishing conditioner and wash and go again using DM dcc.

sunday i will pre poo with ssi okra mixed with wheat germ oil, shampoo with cd black vanilla shampoo and then condition and detangle with enso deep conditioner. then i will put my hair in 2 braids using komaza shea butter lotion.

I have no clue, but there will probably be an oil rinse and a few dc's in there somewhere. :)

Clarify, condition, DC, and do mini-twists. Also, doing lots of research on locs. I'm thinking about loc'ing my hair.

I washed and set my hair last night using only 4 products....Aveda Smooth Infusion poo, cond, prep and straighter. Flat ironed it this morning for a much needed trim/blunt cut. I'm now just a tad past apl and whipping my hair. I'm one week post relaxer!

I have no idea. Going to Sea World and wanna look cute, but it's Hot and it's supposed to be light rain so what's the point of anything more than a ponytale.

I'm doing deep conditioning, then a henna gloss. After that, I'm going to apply some indigo to tame my grays. I'm going to be under conditioner all weekend! :lol:

I just purchased the Oyin HoneyHemp Conditioner and it's my first time using it. I think I'm in love. :love: I deep conditioned with it and that's the conditioner I added to the henna to make the gloss. I can't wait to see how everything turns out.

Heading to ATL this weekend! :grin:

I'll be getting up early in the AM to wash and blow dry my hair. Then I will flat iron and prepare to whip my hair back and forth all weekend. My sulfur concoction has definitely beeen working :yep:

I got a week old twists in my hair from my straightening session from like two weeks ago.. soo.... i'll be doing a twist out. :D
i really can't wait to wash my hair but i'm waiting on my fourth of july sale purchases to wash.. lmao
*kanye shrug*

i've been wigginig it for the last month. but i have my best friend's wedding next weekend and she wants me to wear my natural hair. so i'll be practicing some styles. i just finished my first attempt at a pin curl set. i washed my hair, aphogeed, deep condished with organic root stimulator, spritzed with rosewater and glycerin mix, applied cantu leave in, put a bit of kinky curly curling custard on each sections and twisted and pinned away. wish me luck.

July 2nd: When I get off of work, I will take my mini twists out

July 3rd: Detangle, pre-poo with coconut oil, and wash hair with Wen Fig. Do a 10 minute treatment with Curl Junkie's 'Repair Me'. Deep condition with Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm. Rinse with cold water. Use a leave-in.
Stretch hair out with cool shot setting on blow dryer. Cornrow hair.

July 4th: Sew loose hair up with weave thread. Cover hair with a tichel.

July 5th: Put in crochet braids -> this hair

BOHEMIAN-BRAID_M.jpg

Wash, then dc with Kamaza Care olive moisture mask, use Silicon Mix leave- in, then put in some rolos, and a quick blow out. In laws are flying in that night from DR.

I've been ridiculously lazy with my hair lately. So this weekend, I'm going to:
1. Clarify my hair with ORS Creamy Aloe.
2. Use Nexxus Emergencee for 15 - 20 minutes.
3. Use Nexxus Humectress for at least one hour, but probably overnight because I'm still lazy in my soul. ;_;
4. Use Lacio Lacio Leave-In, Chi Silk Infusion, and a bit of castor oil on my hair.
5. Rollerset, and then flat iron the roots.

I'm also due for a dust, so I'll do that too.

I did a chunky twistout using Shea Moisture Curl Smoothie on 90% dry hair with perm rods on the ends since my hair was pretty dry and curls up better when wet. Tomorrow, if 2nd day hair is possible, I'll do something with that (maybe a puff). If not, I'll protein (been seeing a lot of shedding) with Giovanni, deep condition with Joico Moisture Recovery Balm & do a wash n go.

Shampoo with a sulfate poo because I'm still not comfortable with clarifying my natural hair. Then DC with AO GPB. Not sure how I will style.

Sunday, I plan on:

Clarifying
Deep condish
air dry with braids to stretch out hair

Monday:

Unbraid and where in puff
Later afternoon, start mini twisting my hair for the first time!

I've been wiggin' it up for the past month and plan to do so for the 4th. It's SUCH a quick, easy, low-mani style when you're running after kids! I'm waiting until October to go to the salon.

I plan to get my hair braided monday and I have a lot of new growth. Do you think I should blow dry or straighten it or something before I get it braided so that she doesn't have to do too much pulling and combing to part my hair?

Whew Lawd...so I had planned to rock a fly weave for the holidays.
Got it Friday.
Took it out this afternoon. IDK, I was just over the weave look; hadn't had one in 3mths and wasn't feeling it.

Anyway, I rollerset my hair with small curls and plan to rock it all week. It's a very full, soft, natural look. Got alot of compliments on it, just need to figure out how to maintain it on a weekly basis.

:)

Today I pre-poo'd with coconut oil for several hours. I then put the Brahmi Amla Hair Treatment on for an hour, and co-washed with Freeman's Sea Kelp Ultra Nourishing Moisture Conditioner. I put some Lee Stafford's Hair Growth Treatment on for about 10 minutes,.

I sat under the steamer for 40 minutes using Enso's Cacao Curl Recovery Deep Conditioning Treatment, which is soooo awesome. I put some Ovation on my scalp for about 2 hours, rinsed and used Roux Moisture control for 5 minutes. I wrapped my hair with Cream of Nature Argan wrapping lotion. I'll curl in the am and head off to church.

Back