Ceramic flat irons at walmart for $19.95!

Allandra

Keep in mind, you can always return it for a refund (as long as you have the receipt) within 90 days at Sally Beauty Supply (if you happen to find it cheaper).

Spagirl

I just brought one today at Walmart...The Conair Ceramic 3/4 Ultra Slim Straightener cost $14.82. I hope it holds up.

diamond_nh

I bought the same one today too. I am going to use it once my hair dries. After I came back from Walmart and read my e-mail I saw that Sally's is going to have the Jilbere one on sale for $29.99. But for $14.82 I can test this out. I asked on another thread what was the difference if they are both made by Conair? Well from reading this package it says that is has ceramic coated plates. I am wondering if the Jilbere/Ceramic Tools one has plates that are just made out of ceramic, instead of a ceramic coating?

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
Well for those that think that they paid too much for their ceramic flat iron, don't feel bad. I bought mine like 5 months ago and I shelled out $40 for the 2 1/2 in wide flat iron. Now that Sally's putting the same flat iron for $29.99 and I've seen it on eBay with starting bid at $0.01. Am I pissed or am I pissed?!?!? *Grrrrr*