January 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

blackeyes31626

Shea Moisture from Walgreens
-hand and body scrub
-African black soap facial scrub I like it so I am going back to get more.
-African black soap shampoo
-manuka honey deep conditioner

Target
-two bottles of Oyin juices and berries I wish I had ordered the liter size during their BF sale smh
-KBB sweet ambrosia leave in
-SM abs facial masque and moisturizer
I almost got the Low porosity products but I have too much already.

ms.blue

From Claudie's
-satin daily hair moisturizer
-kahve hydrating deep conditioner
Both unscented

From Kiehl's
-Heat protective silk straightening cream (re-up). I still have some left but I love using this on my real hair for blowdrying and my weave hair when using hot tools. A little goes a long way.

AgeinATL

From the Walgreens Shea Moisture BOGO

(2) JBCO shampoos
(1) Shea and Cupuacu lotion (from the baby line)
(1) Olive and Marula lotion (from the baby line)
(1) Raw Shea Skin Therapy body butter-supposed to be good for eczema (from the baby line)
(1) Red Bush and Babassu lotion (from the baby line)

I really wanted the Shea and Cupuacu body butter but it was sold out. I have plenty of my staple, the 10-in-1 Superfruit Mask, so I didn't need anymore of those and since they still don't have the Shea and Cupuacu hair mask available, I didn't really need any other hair products.

NaturallyATLPCH

From the Walgreens Shea Moisture BOGO

(2) JBCO shampoos
(1) Shea and Cupuacu lotion (from the baby line)
(1) Olive and Marula lotion (from the baby line)
(1) Raw Shea Skin Therapy body butter-supposed to be good for eczema (from the baby line)
(1) Red Bush and Babassu lotion (from the baby line)

I really wanted the Shea and Cupuacu body butter but it was sold out. I have plenty of my staple, the 10-in-1 Superfruit Mask, so I didn't need anymore of those and since they still don't have the Shea and Cupuacu hair mask available, I didn't really need any other hair products.

They don't have the new line in my Walgreen's either. I guess it hasn't made it to the west side because they have on the east side.

It doesn't matter to me because I'm not partaking anyway lol...

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
After I left CVS realizing that they are not having a BOGO on Shea Moisture and it was Walgreens instead :lachen:I got:

2 African Black soap body lotions
2 wild orchard and lavender soaps
2 restorative conditoners
2 African black soap conditioners
2 dry oil body mists (wild orchid & Superfruit)

My trip to CVS wasn't all bad though...I noticed my store now carries the Manuka Honey line. When CVS does have a BOGO sale, I might just have to wipe the shelf out. :badgirl::angeldevil:

My baby sister was visiting from college and took this entire bag with her when she left...along with 7 other hair products & 4 body products out of my beauty room that were just meh for me. Oh well her hair and body gone be smelling good and my product shelf is lighter. LOL

Last edited:

Smiley79

Walgreens Shea Moisture B1G1 Free sale:

My daughter loves the Shea Moisture line of products, especially the JBCO line. The PJ in me picked up the 10N1 masque just to try it out and maybe use as pre-poo. ( I can NEVER find my dearly beloved Purification masque anymore, smh, that was a hit for me)
upload_2016-1-22_14-45-0.jpegupload_2016-1-22_14-45-14.jpeg

mzhotniz86

This month I bought:
-A yearly planner that im using as a hair journal
-aphogee pro vitamin spray ( that i been using just on my high porosity strands for protein in between washes)
-oyin hair dew which is now my favorite moisturizer
- the new keracare humecto in the bottle which I HATE. It made my hair shed tremendously after washing it out & trying to detangle
-avocado oil, rosemary/peppermint castor oil, tea tree oil, coconut oil
-giovanni tea tree triple threat poo & conditioner
-cantu argan oil leave in conditioner which is GREAT as a prepoo to detangle hair
-aphogee 2 min reconstructor
-elasta qp design foam ,left my hair soft after rollerset, its similar to nairobi wrap foam

Ok so yea, I broke my pockets w hair stuff these last few weeks lol