January 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

NappyKinks

So I thought that I posted this days ago, but since I can't find it anywhere please forgive the double post should you come across the original.

Walgreens Shea Moisture BOGO Free

JBCO line
1 - Shampoo
1 - Rinse Out Conditioner (pure garbage imo, I seriously suggest skipping this crap, will try it as a body wash)
1 - Masque
1 - Leave-in Conditioner
1 - Styling Lotion

Manuka Honey Line
1 - Shampoo
1 - Rinse Out Conditioner
1 - Masque

Raw Shea Line
1 - Shampoo
1 - Rinse Out Conditioner
2 - Detanglers
2 - EMT Hair Milks

Baby Head - to - Toe Line
1 - Olive & Marula Lotion
1 - Red Tea & Babassu Lotion
2 - Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan (one for my son and one for me to use as a twist whip)

Last edited:

GGsKin

Today- Three (needed) banana clips from Superdrug- didn't realise they currently have a Buy 2 Get 3rd Free deal, so saved a few pounds. Then gave said saved pounds to a shopkeeper in exchange for more Kinky Curly Curling Custard.

ETA: I bought a diffuser for my blow dryer today (Wednesday). Since I stopped using heat, I've only used my new tools on other folks. One day....

Last edited:

danysedai

1/2 gallon size of Halka Baba de Caracol :cloud9::cloud9:

2 bottles of Dominican Magic follicle scalp drops (loved the ingredient list, I just finished my last bottle of Alter Ego Cren and rather than buying Alter Ego Nequal drops which was my intention I read the ingredients of Dominican Magic and was impressed)

1 small bottle of Keracare Humecto and 1 small bottle of Mizani Moisturefuse to compare side by side. So far loving the Humecto.