HappyNappyHair's Coffee Caramel Brulee *did not care for this product*

New Hits for the One - Four
Annabelle's Perfect Blends White Choc
The Pomade Shop LinoMoist

Continued Hit
My Honey Child Type 4 -- great heavy sealer

No misses to report yet

Hits:

TIGI Bedhead Moisture Maniac - Great smell, great moisture. Using it as a leave in works well, too.

Kiehls Argan Oil - Expensive but I may have found my HG oil... :yep: It's a dry oil so it doesn't make my hair greasy, but extremely soft and moist feeling.

Using the combo of these two products has my hair feeling right. :yep:

CONTINUED HITS:
SheScentIt's Coconut Sorbet
HydroQuench Systems Coconut & Lime Cleansing Conditioner
SheScentIt's Fortifying DC'er
Pure Argan Oil
The Pomade Shop's Pomade(s)

New hits:
Qhemet cocoa ghee as a leave in, my hair was soft with lots of movement .
Naturelle grow, mango and coconut DC: oh my my my, used after hardcore protein, my hair melted and waved the white flag ,love it.
Kizuri ACV shampoo: great shampoo to remove build up and seal cuticle, gives lots of shine.

New hits:
kizuri hair butters there so smooth!
Kizuri castor oil repair cream

Continued hits:
Qhemet biologics cocoa tree detangling ghee
Eden body works leave in

Hits:
SheScentIt Marula Hemp Hair Butter
SheScentIt Kiwi Kiss Hair Butter
SheScentIt Okra Reconstructor
SheScentIt Avocado Conditioner

These are all staples.

Miss:
Soultanicals asking me to close a dispute on the wrong order claiming it was delivered and it wasn't...:angry2:

Hits:
SheScentIt Marula Hemp Hair Butter
SheScentIt Kiwi Kiss Hair Butter
SheScentIt Okra Reconstructor
SheScentIt Avocado Conditioner

These are all staples.

Miss:
Soultanicals asking me to close a dispute on the wrong order claiming it was delivered and it wasn't...:angry2:

NaturallyATLPCH please provide further explanation! Did she mix your order up with another customer's? What happened?

Continued hits:

CON Argan Oil Shampoo (missed it!)
Shea Moisture Purification masque (need to re-up)
Matrix Biolage Smootherapie (crazy slip for a conditioner with no cones)

New hit:

Macadamia Deep Treatment Masque (I used less than I expected to and experienced a good amount of slip with it. It left hair feeling light soft and fluffy)

Mega hit:

I forgot how much I loved grape seed oil! When I mix it with avocado its even better- this has left my hair soft sheeny and velvety. It also seems to be giving my hair more elasticity so it is win!

NaturallyATLPCH please provide further explanation! Did she mix your order up with another customer's? What happened?

MileHighDiva, I ordered one Fluffalicious Nutritious on Black Friday. I ordered again on Cyber Monday. I received a shipping notification on the Black Friday order, but not the Cyber Monday order. I filed a dispute on the Cyber Monday order. I got a shipping notification on the Cyber Monday order, but the Black Friday order was finally delivered. Keep in mind, that is NOT the order I filed the dispute on. She politely posted in Paypal for me to close the dispute because the item was delivered. I told her I would NOT because that wasn't the order I filed the dispute on, and when I get my ISH, I will.

I received a shipping notification for my Cyber Monday order on New Year's Day but no movement (the one with the open dispute) :rolleyes:

I am so through with her foolishness!

Last edited:
MileHighDiva, I ordered one Fluffalicious Nutritious on Black Friday. I ordered again on Cyber Monday. I received a shipping notification on the Black Friday order, but not the Cyber Monday order. I filed a dispute on the Cyber Monday order. I got a shipping notification on the Cyber Monday order, but the Black Friday order was finally delivered. Keep in mind, that is NOT the order I filed the dispute on. She politely posted in Paypal for me to close the dispute because the item was delivered. I told her I would NOT because that wasn't the order I filed the dispute on, and when I get my ISH, I will.

I received a shipping notification for my Cyber Monday order on New Year's Day but no movement (the one with the open dispute) :rolleyes:

:thud:....

LOL @ her telling you to close the dispute on the WRONG order. I can't with this ratchet practices.

Hit:

KBB Sweet Ambrosia leave in
HH Hemp Nostalgia on dry, angry, tangled hair. I worked it into small sections, detangled, twisted and set it on perm rods before baggying overnight. Super soft and smooth hair. Clearly moisturized. Elastic. Very little frizz. I think it helped to have some Wild Growth oil on my scalp leftover from my inversion

I remember why I use to use PBN Muru as a leave in. Because it is a....

Continued HIT on wet or dry hair
*My hair is incredibly soft and so moisturized

Also HIT
PBN Cupuacu Butter

Continued Impressive HIT
*Annabelle's Blueberry Cheesecake DC
*KV Fenugreek Oil

Continued hits:

Grapeseed oil
Rice Bran oil
Just Natural Skincare Extremely Dry Hair Detangler (been using it for years and it costs me $24 per 16 oz that lasts me around 5 - 6 months. It's my staple detangler/moisturizer but I've tried other things that work just as well, are cheaper... and I'm trying to make my own products so I might just keep it for emergencies...)
Hydroquench Systems Peppermint DC
VO5 conditioners as to conditioner wash out extra oils
Aussie Moist to conditioner wash out extra oils

Hit:

Adding Coconut Milk and Safflower Oil to my Henna. I was able to rinse it out without co-washing and I didn't need to DC afterwards.

MEGA hit:
Crochet-style marley extensions: everyone and I mean everyone thinks this is my hair! This will be my go-to protective style for all of 2014. So glad I didn't buy any of that expensive Heatfree or Private Stock hair because this is a cheap and gorgeous alternative. Huge thanks to bajandoc86 for the inspiration!

Hit:
Jane Carter Scalp Nourishing Serum - Going into the beginning of week 4 of my crochet-style marley extensions and I've been using this once a week on my scalp. No itchyness at all, my scalp feels great. Could easily keep his style in 6 weeks but I'm *really* missing my hair! Probably will take out the end of week 4 or 5.

Last edited:
MileHighDiva :lachen:

Here is my post on it in the Coffee Thread. I got the Coconut Milk idea from the Minimalist Beauty Blog. Back when she didn't use conditioner, she only added coconut milk and hempseed oil to her henna. No co-washing it out and no Dc'ing afterwards. I'll know how my hair really feels about this tomorrow.

My henna today was:

about 50g Rajasthani Henna
2 tbsp Hibiscus Powder
1 tbsp Brahmi
1 tbsp Bhringraj
1 tbsp Slippery Elm Powder
1 tbsp Honey Powder
1 tbsp Buttermilk Powder
1 Can of Coconut Milk
2-3 tbsp Safflower Oil
Water infused with green tea and rosehip & hibiscus tea

This one is a winner. I left it in for 6-7 hours and was able to rinse it out without using conditioner. I didn't feel the need to DC afterwards and I think the oil is part of the reason why. I was able to LCO right after rinsing and so far my hair is drying soft.

MileHighDiva, Oh no! I'm scared of Huetiful. I have a LCL steamer that I love and adore. Have had it for about 3+ years or so now. I use that weekly.

Back