January 16,17,18,19..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Going to add some oil to my hair in the morning, put it in a bun and wash on Monday. Then it's halo twists/braids for the rest of the month. Starting my washing every 2 weeks regimen now.

I used the Beautiful Textures "Manageability" Treatment on a small section of hair at my temple. Its holding up quite well. Im gonna hit the gym and see if anything happens. Shampoo and condition with the provided products and see how my hair looks. Then decide if I want to do my whole head or not

Pre-poo overnight with Keravada Fenugreek Oil and JBCO
Cleanse with SM Purification Mask
Deep Condition with BellezzaNaturaleSkin Restorative Hair Mask
Leave-in Soultanicals Knot Sauce (might also use another moisturizer since this one hasn't been doing the greatest job this week at keeping my hair soft)
Seal with Hairitage Hydration Caramel Frappucino
Braid hair for braid-out bun

Prepoo: EVCO
Cleanse: SD go moist
Protein: SheScentIt okra reconstructor
Moisture DC: Joico treatment balm
Leave in: Curl junkie smoothing lotion

Will let that air dry for an hour then use APB honeydew hair cream for a braid out

Walgreen is having a BOGOF sale on Shea Moisture products! I stocked up on conditioners and DC'ing on dry hair overnight.

Walgreen is having a BOGOF sale on Shea Moisture products! I stocked up on conditioners and DC'ing on dry hair overnight.

Hi CurliDiva... May I ask if u purchased in store or online and if you did purchase in store do you recall if the purification mask was included in the sale because it's not included online?

Hi CurliDiva... May I ask if u purchased in store or online and if you did purchase in store do you recall if the purification mask was included in the sale because it's not included online?

Hey Beachy,

Do you have their bonus card? I went to a store and the entire brand items were included on sale! I focused on the deep conditioners & moisturizers and bought:
(2) Jamaican Black Castor Oil - Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner
(2) JBCO Strengthen, Grow & Restore Treatment Masque
(2) Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque
(2) RSB Extra Moisture Transitioning Milk
(2) Yucca & Baobab Thickening Mist
(2) Yucca & Plantain Anti-breakage Strengthening Masque

Last edited:
I'm wearing some cornrows that I'm going to have in until March, so right now I'm just work on keeping my moisture levels steady. I'm probably going to deep condition under heat for 60 minutes with my regular combo: SM Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Belle Butters Unyevu Butter :yep:

Last edited:
Back