January 16,17,18,19..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovelies!:grin:

In the honor of MLK and all those that have gone before us.......

What are YOU Doing to Baby and Beautify YOUR Hair????

Protein prepoo with JASON Biotin Conditioner
Shampoo with Trader Joes TTT Shampoo
DC with Pantene 2 Minute Masque
Rinse
T-shirt dry for 20 minutes
Twist with Cantu Creamy Lotion and shea butter
Pibbs dry

Friday
Pre-Poo: Annabelle's Coffee Oil on scalp and Coconut oil on length
Sit under heat cap for 30 mins

Saturday:
Wash: Keracare Detangling Hydrating Poo
Dc: Marie Dean Coffee and Kokum DC, Porosity Control, Olive Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary and Eucalyptus oil over coffee
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/oil/Giovanni Direct
Air dry 80% and blow dry roots with cool air
Bun

Prepoo: BRB Chai Hair Tea
Wash: Oyin Honey Hair Wash
Protein DC: Komaza
Moisturizing DC: TBD
Mositurize: one of APB leave-ins
Seal: Jakeala Parfait.

Will probably bun until next wash.

M&S
APB Hurry Up And Grow Oil scalp massage (scalp hasn't been too itchy so may only apply to temples)
Evian Facial Spray, Claudie's Balancing Hair Moisturizer, Jakaela Nappy Hair Butter

Last edited:
I have company this weekend, so If I'm lucky a want to do a rice bran shampoo DC with AO and rinse with water then camellia oil. fingers crossed.

Prepoo: BRB Chai Hair Tea
Wash: Oyin Honey Hair Wash
Protein DC: Komaza
Moisturizing DC: TBD
Mositurize: one of APB leave-ins
Seal: Jakeala Parfait.

Will probably bun until next wash.

I understood Annabelle's Perfect Blends and Blue Rose Beauty, but I had to think real hard to remember TBD means to be determined.

Prepoo: APB ayurvedic mask
Cleanse: elucence acidifying shampoo
DC: it's a 10 mask
Leave in: it's a 10 miracle leave in
Roller set with pureology 21 benefits
Soft bonnet dryer
Braid with PBN cupuacu butter.
Braid out for the weekend.
I only use the roller set to stretch my hair.

Saturday Night:
Detangle/Prepoo: w/APB Green Powerhouse oil and Blue Roze Beauty Chai Hair Tea

Sunday Morning
Cleanse: Mud puddle
Protein Treat: Komaza Protein Strengthener
DC: Blue Rose Beauty Cocoa Rhassoul
ACV Rinse: Hairveda PH Finishing Rinse
Leave in/Moisturizer: BRB Pumpkin Puree
Seal/Style: APB Olive & Oats oil in Coconut Creme & APB Pumpkin Butta

ronie I hope you're enjoying your its a 10 purchases! I used the leave in with keratin before straightening my hair and I forgot how moisturizing and detangling the products are!

In a few months I'm going to work on perfecting my roller set for an event in October and I'll be pulling out the leave in again.

Ive got a job interview next week! Woo! So I'll be experimenting with the proper way to straighten my hair. Maybe I'll look into this It's A 10 line as well. My beloved Vanilla Silk has left me high and dry this winter so I need a new boo thang :(

Wash and deep condition.

I want some box braids but I don't feel like doing them. It's a 3-day weekend though.

Tomorrow:
Pre-Treat with: either BlueRoze Chai Tea Pre-Rx OR......SSI's Coconut Sorbet Pre-Poo
Co-cleanse with: Darcys Cleansing Conditioner
Tea Rinse under: Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair under dryer 20 minutes
Steam with: J.Monique Naturals Jojoba Deep Treatment
Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

Tonight: Wash hair with Shea Moisture shampoo; Condition and steam with Elucence Moisture Balance; Use modified Kimmaytube Leave-in and rollerset no heat.
Saturday: Sit under the dryer for about 30 minutes. Trim ends.

ronie I hope you're enjoying your its a 10 purchases! I used the leave in with keratin before straightening my hair and I forgot how moisturizing and detangling the products are! In a few months I'm going to work on perfecting my roller set for an event in October and I'll be pulling out the leave in again.
toaster don't know about the mask yet, but the leave in ( not the keratin one which left my hair dry in the past), is very good. It leaves my hair smooth and soft. Crossing my fingers.

Today I clarified with Giovanni 50/50 Clarifying Shampoo
Deep Conditioned and Detangled with Aubry Organics White Camellia and EVOO.
Twist with Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Blue Magic Coconut "Oil".

Tonight - Oil my scalp with NJoy's growth oil
Tomorrow - DC with Salerm capsule to try to get my left side to curl up more (the pattern is looser naturally)
Wash and go for the win :yep:

Finally got my crochet braids!!! I'll be keeping my hair braided up (multiple installs) until mid-May.

Clarify:ORS Creamy Aloe
Shampoo: Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
Deep Condition:Optimum Care Deep Conditioning Masque
Blow Dry
Corn-row
Wigging until Mid February

Did an overnight pre-poo with amla oil then clarified with ors creamy aloe shampoo. Then I did the whole aphogee two-step treatment shebang and followed-up with a coffee rinse. I layered my DC on top of the rinse along with some shea butter. After I rinsed I did an oil rinse then applied my leave-ins (kckt, organix shea butter serum) and then tension blow-dried on cold until about 70% dry before I just put in some chunky braids.

Gonna twist my hair up tomorrow with shea butter... Eventually.

I washed, steamed with Naturelle Grow marshmallow conditioner, and afterwards I'll twist as usual. My hair feels amazing right now with the conditioner under the steamer :spinning: :yep: :lick:

Honey treatment tonight and dc with Nexxus Humectress tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

Tomorrow:
Pre-Treat with: either BlueRoze Chai Tea Pre-Rx OR......SSI's Coconut Sorbet Pre-Poo
Co-cleanse with: Darcys Cleansing Conditioner
Tea Rinse under: Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair under dryer 20 minutes
Steam with: J.Monique Naturals Jojoba Deep Treatment
Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

So I Ended Up:
Pre-Rx overnight with Pure Cold-Pressed Black Seed Oil
Co-Cleansed with: Jakeala's Hibiscus and Flaxseed Cleansing Conditioner
Curl Junkie Repair Me Under dryer about 10 minutes
Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair also under dryer about 20-30 minutes
Steamed with: J.Monique's Jojoba Deep Treatment
Applied Leave-In & Dried under Dryer

Mini braiding one section of my hair today, another section tomorrow and the last one on Monday

Tomorrow is Sunday. I'm going to wash with Organix keratin shampoo and deep condition with Matrix Biolage Ultra hydrasource conditioner.

After that I'll leave in Frederick Fekkai Pot de Creme and seal it with jojoba oil.

Tomorrow is Sunday. I'm going to wash with Organix keratin shampoo and deep condition with Matrix Biolage Ultra hydrasource conditioner.

After that I'll leave in Frederick Fekkai Pot de Creme and seal it with jojoba oil.

A leaf on my aloe Vera plant is getting unruly and big. I might prune it and add the juice to my deep conditioner.

Back