***January '09: What did you buy this month?***

HoneyDew

I ordered a few more bottles of Komaza Care Shea Butter Hair lotion.

I need to get some Indian Macassar Conditioning Hair Oil from Qhemet. I hate it when she is closed for a long time!!

Eisani

I ordered a few more bottles of Komaza Care Shea Butter Hair lotion.

I need to get some Indian Macassar Conditioning Hair Oil from Qhemet. I hate it when she is closed for a long time!!
I need Qhemet and H2H and both are closed :wallbash:

youwillrise

Nexxus Aloe Rid

me likey. i've been wanting to try a chelating shampoo for a minute because i was having trouble finding anything that would keep my hair moisturized...i thought maybe something like this might help and i think it did.

NTM Deep Recovery Mask

i would always skip over this product all the time because i doubted it would do anything for me. i think i like it, though? i used it the other night after i tried the nexxus aloe rid and my hair felt good...i'm using it again today to see if it does good again. hmmm...we'll see. i dont want to give it a rave or the boot yet.

HoneyDew

I need Qhemet and H2H and both are closed :wallbash:

I know.

And I know at one point Qhemet set up the site so that we could not even go and look at the products. :nono:

I need to be able to at least go and look. :rolleyes:

She fixed it though. Even though she is closed, I still go to the site and just look. :look:

:lol:

clever

really? I read that it smelled pretty good, like citrusy/herbally. As long as it doesn't smell like neem I'm good, but I'll have to see.

This one right?I thought it was funky but it could be a combo of my sensitive nose and me not being use to indian oils.

Evazhair

This one right?I thought it was funky but it could be a combo of my sensitive nose and me not being use to indian oils.

I have a sensitive nose, but am used to smelling funky chemicals.If I can handle trimethylamine:barf:[rotten fish smell], hopefully I can take this. If not, I will be washing it out the next day definitely. It was cheap and is popular among Indian women so I decided to try it.

HoneyDew

ORS Creamy Aloe shampoo

:look: thinking about heading over to order some Komaza products (HoneyDew!)

I really love this cream. I have only used it on wet hair, but my hair has been so moisturized and soft. I love it.

I thought I would never find something I would like. It smells EXACTLY like H2H’s End All, which I did not care for when I tried that. But I don’t know since I put it on my wet hair, after styling my hair it smelled like honey vanilla. That was Sunday night and I still smell it a little.

All I know is that Sunday night someone who I won’t name, couldn’t keep his hands off me, talking about how good I was smelling, all vanillay, he said. lol

Eisani

Okay, so I got a few things off the exchange board --i won't say what cuz it aint important :look:

Anyhoo, I was out and about today and got:

Pantene Nature Fusion Smmoth Vitality Conditioner
Bonus pk of Tresemme Remoisturizing condish ($3.04 for both bottles!)
Vatika Oil
5 bars of Neem soap
2 boxes Jamila henna
Ghee
Dabur Chyawanprash
Rose Water

Princess2010

I bought some castor oil, and Organic hair Moisturizing hair lotion Texture my way curl keeper, Hair One Cleanser...Da Bomb A$$ Cleanser:grin: and My megatek. That's pretty much it.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I entered the crack den aka Sally's and survived:

2 applicator bottles
2 gallon pumps
1 spray bottle

SundaiMorn

A Carel Soft Bonnett Hair Dryer to replace the one I already have. The bonnett came loose from the hose and I had a ghetto tape thing :ohwell: going on...so I finally broke down and found it on Ebay.

Tee

Okay, so I got a few things off the exchange board --i won't say what cuz it aint important :look:

Anyhoo, I was out and about today and got:

Pantene Nature Fusion Smmoth Vitality Conditioner
Bonus pk of Tresemme Remoisturizing condish ($3.04 for both bottles!)
Vatika Oil
5 bars of Neem soap
2 boxes Jamila henna
Ghee
Dabur Chyawanprash
Rose Water
How are you using the Neem soap.

daydreem2876

carpe diem
I received my qhemet's amla and olive oil heavy cream and my mizani thermastregth serum... love them!!!!

Bought some purple flexi rods, SE mega silk and ORS DC paks

Dposh167

well i returned my GVP Joico kpak...for GVP Paul Mitchell leave-in. i feel better now since i already owned the real joico. and i could use another leave-in

Ivie184

2 sample packs from Qhemet
Afroveda Pur Whipped Gelly
Le Angelique Pro flatiron for $30 :grin:(suggested retail value $200-250)

SCarolinaGirl

I'm glad that the month is almost over.... I need to stay out of stores. I bought NTM deep recovery mask, aloe vera gel, glycerin, clarifying poo and a few bottles of V05 moisture milks and suave conditioners for cowashes.