I've Reached My Goal!!

Stormy

I\'ve Reached My Goal!!

My goal was shoulder length by the end of summer. Well suprisingly I've reached it already! I was gonna wait until 14 weeks (at least 12) before my touch up, but with the 4th of July coming up I decided to go ahead at 10 1/2 weeks and do my relaxer. Well my hair has grown almost 3 inches which was all I needed to reach my goal! Now ladies I didn't think I would do this, but now...well uh...I wanna go longer. I didn't think I would look right with hair longer than shoulder length, but since it keeps growing in layers, which I love, I think longer will still look good on me. Oh btw...it's the back that's shoulder length. The sides come to my throat. Anyway, I have now changed my goal to shoulder blade (or that little small area at the top of my back) I'm thinking...I should give it until Spring 2004.

Any of you ladies ever do this? You swear you only want a certain length, then when you get to it you like it so much you challenge yourself to grow it longer? I'm sooo excited!

Stormy

Re: I\'ve Reached My Goal!!

Yeah I know I know...I'm working on a journal with before and after pics. All of the pics I found for when my hair was to my ears last year are with my hubby (or pics I don't like) so I've gotta sort through them again. As for the current length I have to take some new pictures, then since our scanner isn't working I guess I'll have to take them to Eckerd's or somewhere and have them put on a diskette, save to a file, etc...Any other suggestions?

Stormy

Oh and btw...thanks ladies for your encouragement and congrats!!

zanna

Congratulations Stormy! Please keep growing your hair!
when I was mid-back I wanted waist lenght that's it. Now I want tailbone That's it
Sincerely
Zanna

DDHair

You started from ear length? Did it take 12-14 weeks for it to grow? What was the process?
Congrats!
DDHair