Do did I reach my goal??

luvovcandy

So did I reach my goal??

I started out at shoulder length when I became a member of LHCF in December 2008. I accomplished my goal of APL in May/June and I believe I am now at my 2009 goal which is BSL. Unfortunately, my hair thinned out a lot but the length is increasing. What do you think? Am I at BSL? :yep:

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0630.jpg
    IMG_0630.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Idk..Not sure..I'm sure other ladies will chime in soon. I just wanted to say good growth:yep:

MrsHouston

Great progress. Looks like you're at the top of BSL. I wouldn't trim ends though, b/c sometimes as hair grows out it looks thin until it get longer and fills out more...hope I'm explaining this right...one side of my hair grows faster than the other side and the ends looks thin until the other side grows the same length. baby/seal your ends. hth

luvovcandy

Re: So did I reach my goal??

Great progress. Looks like you're at the top of BSL. I wouldn't trim ends though, b/c sometimes as hair grows out it looks thin until it get longer and fills out more...hope I'm explaining this right...one side of my hair grows faster than the other side and the ends looks thin until the other side grows the same length. baby/seal your ends. hth
I understand. I have NO plans to cut any piece of my hair!! :nono: By the way, GORGEOUS baby!!!! Congrats!!

pri

Looks like it to me but I agree w/ you..you probably shld've worn a bra for better comparing but you have some great progress! Congrats! Looks good! HHJ

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Is your hair wet in these pics? I think that you are almost there. Give it some more time to fill in though. Have you established why your hair has become thin? Once you find the culprit you can remedy the problem. After you tackle that, you may still have to trim at some point to get that full look and allow your hair to grow in full and healthy. Shouldn't take too long though. HHG!

luvovcandy

Re: So did I reach my goal??

Is your hair wet in these pics? I think that you are almost there. Give it some more time to fill in though. Have you established why your hair has become thin? Once you find the culprit you can remedy the problem. After you tackle that, you may still have to trim at some point to get that full look and allow your hair to grow in full and healthy. Shouldn't take too long though. HHG!
Yes, its wet. I dont know if it is the 4 month stretching I did in the beginning or the megatek/OCT. I am no longer stretching that long and I do not use megatek or OCT. I need something that will help thicken my hair again.:perplexed

vestaluv1

Hi there.
Just wanted to say congrats 'n' keep up the good work.
I can't really tell if you are BSL yet but if not, you're close.
HGG.