I've got Goodies!!

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I\'ve got Goodies!!

I went shopping today and had to share. Most of the items I got were on my planned list but a couple I hadnt heard of and got just because I like the smell...

Jamaican Mango & Lime Cactus Oil Serum
It says it Stimulates blood flow, strenghtens roots, repairs and heals, no build up.
Ingredients: Purified spring water, cactus blossom extract, cactus root extract, sugar cane extract, persimmon extract, essence of mango, essence of lime and fragrance. 4oz $4.39

Jamaican Mango & Lime Cactus Leave in Moisturizer
Extracts and retains natural moisture, repairs damaged & dry locks, no buildup
Ingredients: cactus blend extract, cactus blossom extract, cactus seed extract, cactus root extract, cactus flower oil, carrot oil, tea tree oil, shea butter, aloe, jojoba oil, essence of lime, essence of mango, methy-paraben & fragrance.

I have no clue as to the benefits of cactus I just got them because I liked the smell and had mostly natural ingredients.

Other stuff:
Surge woojee cream
Surge hair revitalizer plus 14
Surge Power wash,
Got2b smooth miracle repair treatment ( just a lil 1.25 oz to see if I like it)
Vo5 Kiwi and lime for Conditioner washes
Profectiv Healthy Ends
Elasta Mango Butter
Glovers Dandruff control in floral fragrance ( Both it and the regular had 2.5% sulfur..the smell isnt so bad)
Sulfur8 Light (Both it and the reg had 2% sulfur...light fragrance also)
Glovers Medicated Ointment for Dandruff.. it has 5% sulfur...I've used it before

Oh..and online I ordered the Phyto - Phytodefrisant Baum 3.3 oz today.

I also ordered this stuff called willards water http://www.dr-willardswater.com/ Its an additive to water that is supposed to help you absorb nutrients better. The inventer said normally you absorb 20% of the nutrients in vitamins but if you take them with willards water it can be up to 80%. I'm also wondering if I add it to my hair/skin products will it help with the absorption. I did a search and Reviva (sp?) has some willards water products. I love experimenting. Anyway...had to share...!!

kitchen_tician

Re: I\'ve got Goodies!!

Wow, that's alot of stuff. I hope all of them work for you.

chocolate01

that is a lot of stuff. Be sure to post reviews, especially of the Jamaican Lime and Cactus products.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection

Yeah, well the cactus and the got2bsmooth stuff was impluse, the surge and stinky stuff was planned. I didnt get the surge oil because I didnt think I would use it. The protectiv and elasta mango because I had heard so much about it and had product envy, plus I got my hair cut today and I want to see how it works on my ends. V05 for conditioner washes. I dont plan to use it all at once, I just wanted to get it while it was on my mind. Normally I just use a moisturizer. I have hairdressings but I rarely use them because I dont like my hair heavy. I have a ton of conditioners so I dont have to product shop for a LONGGGGG time. Plus I am going through all my stuff now that I dont use to give to one of my friends. Whenever I buy a lot I clear a lot out too.
Normally if its a product that doesnt work for me my girlfriend likes it. Her hair is much finer than mine and her daughters is much coarser so it usually works for one of them.
Excluding the Phyto stuff it all only came to 55.00 for 13 products, actually 14 because I bought some plastic caps too.