I've been cheating ...

honeisos

On my baby VO5 moisture milks .... I thought nothing couldn't top them..........................

Until.... I meet Mr aussie moist , Ohh those Austrailans(SP?) really know what they are doing ... My hair has the slip of a lifetime !

My hair was a big old matted mess this morning and the aussie just let the comb glide through ..

I love you Aussie!!!! :love:

foxybrownsugar

honeisos said:
On my baby VO5 moisture milks .... I thought nothing couldn't top them..........................

Until.... I meet Mr aussie moist , Ohh those Austrailans(SP?) really know what they are doing ... My hair has the slip of a lifetime !

My hair was a big old matted mess this morning and the aussie just let the comb glide through ..

I love you Aussie!!!! :love:
I have kicked v05 moisture milks to the curb too! I love aussie moist, it has the same slip as CON(for me) with a summerlike flower smell. I have been using it most of the summer. However, i still use vo5 oasis(esp. waterlily/vit e & honey/almond) line and tea therapy for cw's.

Mestiza

My hair loves VO5 conditioners! :love: My mom used Aussie products on my hair when I was a child and they worked great. I need to check b/c I think that I have a bottle of Aussie Moist Conditioner. If so, I will be using it next.

benosayi

I have about 8 bottles of moisture milk left from a 50 cent sale. When I finish these bottle I will definatlely try this. Thanks

Mestiza

I checked and found that I don't have the Aussie Moist Conditioner. :nono: I have the following Aussie Conditioners: Slip Detangler, Real Volume and 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor.