Ok ladies i really need help!!!

HairTemptress

ok i believe the trick to a nice looking wash and go is moisture. i have tried everything ( pantene, Vo5,Herbal Essence Aussie, KeraCare, ORS). Nothing seems to work. My hair just cant be moisturized, i dont know what the problem is. I have clarified, i have introduced oils to my regime such as jojoba.I have tried honey and eggs. I have even tried Porosity Control Conditioner. What am i missing ladies? What am i doing wrong?:wallbash:

At least once a week i will cowash with Aussie or Vo5. Detangle, apply Jojoba oil and bun. Tie down with bonnet. In the morning itwill be so0o0o dry and sometimes frizzy. Dont get me wrong my hair is growing just fine, it is not breaking, and im not shedding anymore than usual. but i still look a HAM.:sad:

Im at a loss. i plan to cowash alot when i go back to college and i cant go looking around like i did last year. HELP!!!!

Mercie

You should get some leave in conditioners that you could double as a moisturizer. Then seal it in by applying oil.

HairTemptress

I have just started a new technique. I co-wash my hair with a conditioner Garnier Fruitis , wash out , then saturate hair again with conditioner, stick my hair under shower for likee 2 seconds. and get out. walking out my hair feels AMAZING and SOFT. I slick on some oil. i put it in a bun....Then it dried..and was dry, and frizzed out.

I got too excited for no reason.

Could it be the oil im using? ( jojoba and castor oil)

Could it be the amount? ( i dont saturate my hair)

Could it be the bunning, should i braid it instead?