Its all about JOICO ladies!!!

aiombo1

Lately my normally thick and healthy hair has been thinning and breaking. I clarified today with pantene prov purity shampoo followed by the Joico moisture recovery shampoo and kpak conditioner. After that I used the reconstructor followed by the hydrator and sat under the dryer for about 30 minutes. I then rinsed and added a dime sized amount of Giovanni direct leave in and NTM leave in. I then did a wet wrap and sat under the dryer until my hair dried. My hair came out shiny and HEALTHY!!! I will be sticking with this line and I hope to try the Kpak shampoo as well as other products from this line :grin::grin:.

spacetygrss

OMG!

I just used my new Joico stuff yesterday. I used the KPAK shampoo, then the KPAK reconstructor, followed by the Moisture Intense Hydrator Treatment. My hair feels great. I did use my Redken Butter Treat as a leave-in. I think Joico is now my new favorite line. :lick:

gymfreak336

Yay!! Go team Joico :lol:

They make great stuff. The whole brand is very comprehensive. The best part about it is that once you find a set that you like, you can get a liter set of it when ulta has it on sale (Like now:grin:) and it will last you a long time.

They just released a new line called Re:Nu and new styling products including a humidity blocker that I want to try.

MizzBrown

They dont ever have the liter duos WITHOUT the shampoo? I don't like shampoo anymore. I've been co-washing.

I had to go buy a liter duo of conditioner only on E-bay.

Is the Moisture Recovery Balm on sale at ULTA too??

coripixie

I loooove Joico! The Moisture Recovery line completely turned my tangled hair around. I used to have the nastiest, driest ends and whenever I tried to detangle it was a complete nightmare. There would be so much hair in the comb. Now, I have no problem with tangling and my ends are always soft and smooth.

Joico is a winner for sure! :grin:

Christa438

Im happy for you. and thanx 4 the report. I have also decided to use the moisture recovery conditioner and kpak once weekly. I hope I'll have good results like you. Tomorrow will be my first time using Joico or any product THAT expensive lol but I think it's worth it.

chebaby

yall make me want to go online and purchase the moisture recovery line right now. i already have the k pack shampoo and conditioner.

aiombo1

Joico has definitely made a difference on my hair. Its bouncy and shiny. I flat ironed with my new Sedu on low heat and used redken heat glide as a protectant. It worked great together overall. I'm definitely going to be stalking trade secrets! Also FYI I was advised never to use the reconstructor alone without the hydrator.

MuslimahTresses

Would both the Moisture Recovery Treatment Lotion and the Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm be neccessary along with the conditioner?

Christa438

Joico has definitely made a difference on my hair. Its bouncy and shiny. I flat ironed with my new Sedu on low heat and used redken heat glide as a protectant. It worked great together overall. I'm definitely going to be stalking trade secrets! Also FYI I was advised never to use the reconstructor alone without the hydrator.

why you gotta stunt? :rolleyes: you couldn't just say you flat ironed, you just had to mention you flat ironed WITH YOUR NEW SEDU! we didnt need to know that. :lol: that's okay though. I'll be flat ironing more next year when I have more length, but Im still trying to decided which one I'll go with-- Sedu/Chi/?, because I definitely will need to upgrade my flat iron.

spacetygrss

Okay. What is this Moisture Recovery BALM I keep hearing about? I have the KPAK reconstruct, the KPAK shampoo and the Moisture Intense Hydrator Treatment, but I don't have the balm.......and I WANT it.

Do tell. :grin:

Artemis

Would both the Moisture Recovery Treatment Lotion and the Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm be neccessary along with the conditioner?

Nope. Choose one or the other. The Lotion is for fine/medium hair; the Balm is for medium/coarse hair.

The balm was too thick for me, but the lotion is just great.

aiombo1

why you gotta stunt? :rolleyes: you couldn't just say you flat ironed, you just had to mention you flat ironed WITH YOUR NEW SEDU! we didnt need to know that. :lol: that's okay though. I'll be flat ironing more next year when I have more length, but Im still trying to decided which one I'll go with-- Sedu/Chi/?, because I definitely will need to upgrade my flat iron.

Girrrlll I didn't pay $100 for my flat iron not to stunt (at least a little)!! I'm telling everybody about it!! For real though..I think people are starting to get sick of hearing me talk about it :blush:! I had a FHI flatiron but I have never tried CHI. I have heard mixed reviews about the CHI, but more bad than good. The FHI was okay but I prefer the SEDU. Some of the ladies on here seem to like the Solia too.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I started out using the K-Pak line, but it seemed to make my hair revert. I switched to the Moisture Recovery Line last November and it has been a god send ever since. I don't use the shampoo, but I use the conditioner for cowashes and the balm for DCs.

C

cieramichele

I have NEVER heard anything bad about Joico. It also has amino acids! Could it possibly help with growth?

RubyWoo

Lately my normally thick and healthy hair has been thinning and breaking. I clarified today with pantene prov purity shampoo followed by the Joico moisture recovery shampoo and kpak conditioner. After that I used the reconstructor followed by the hydrator and sat under the dryer for about 30 minutes. I then rinsed and added a dime sized amount of Giovanni direct leave in and NTM leave in. I then did a wet wrap and sat under the dryer until my hair dried. My hair came out shiny and HEALTHY!!! I will be sticking with this line and I hope to try the Kpak shampoo as well as other products from this line :grin::grin:.

Girl, I had the same reaction after using the reconstructor and then the intense hydrator. Permanent staples! As I've said before, the products are superior to other products I've used. My hair had amazing elasticity, soft, strong and healthy!! It was the best condition my hair has ever been in. I just picked up the Moisture Recovery Treatment balm and hopefully I'll be adding that to my rotation of moisture treatments between my protein treatments w/kpak.

krissyprissy

I use the KPak line too. I use the shampoo, reconstructor, and the intense hydrator. When I use this line my hair stays strong for about 2 weeks before I need to use it again. Although I shampoo weekly, I alternate it between other poos and conditioners.

lovedone_24

I have been thinking about purchasing either the K-PAK line or Redken's Real Control. K-PAK has won out though because I think it will adress my hair's needs. My ends were DONE before I got my trim today. Plus this shedding has got to stop. Between this and incoporating scalp oiling I think things will be on the up & up.

ryanshope

Joico is a very comprehensive Line as GymFreak stated. I have the Moisture Recovery and the KPAK line, as well as the chelating shampoo---all the products work exceptionally well. The price is expensive unless you get them on sale..well worth the cost.

jamaicalovely

I'm starting to hear great things about this line.

Where do you get the Joico stuff? There was a limited selection at CVS. I bought the reconstructor conditioner. What's difference between the moisture intense therapy and reconstructor conditioner?

Last question....what should I stock up on from the Joico line?

morehairplease

I'm starting to hear great things about this line.

Where do you get the Joico stuff? There was a limited selection at CVS. I bought the reconstructor conditioner. What's difference between the moisture intense therapy and reconstructor conditioner?

Last question....what should I stock up on from the Joico line?

Hi there,

You can purchase it from Ulta, Trade Secret, and drugstore.com. ETA: Ulta and Trade Secret carry sample packets of the k-pak and moisture recovery.

hth

jamaicalovely

Hi there,

You can purchase it from Ulta, Trade Secret, and drugstore.com. ETA: Ulta and Trade Secret carry sample packets of the k-pak and moisture recovery.

hth

Wonderful!!!

Will check out Ulta in a bit.

ETA - Just went to Ulta website and did not see Joico there ?

Last edited:

felicia

If anyone has a Beauty Brands store, they should stock up. They are having their liter sale, everything is $10.98. I stoced up for my 6 month one line challenge.