Itchin for a LACE FRONT WIG

Freespirit02

I've been looking at these lace front wigs for too long! I finally found a store that is selling them for about $60. I just wanted to know who is rocking the lace front. Tell me about your experience! I have to know!:grin:

Honeytips

I would also like to know about anyone's experience since I've been thinking of doing this myself. Where did you find the $60 lace front wig loveurself84?

bellezanegra826

the price is so low because its synthetic. the prices (direct from the manufacturer) for human hair haven't really gone down, in fact they are going up. i really like lace fronts, but i wouldn't put any money into synthetics b/c they start looking like crap after a week or two and then you've basically thrown $60.00 down the drain. also the synthetic lace wigs that i have seen in person have been very obvious b/c the hairline is too perfect and looks kind man-made.

Freespirit02

One of my co-workers got a lace front for 60 bucks and it looks really nice. I think it maybe human hair. Not virgin remy hair..but regular human hair. I really want one. I want to give my hair a break til it grows out.

Auburn

I took "London" off today. I think the way my head is shaped, it just wont stay down on the sides by my ears. I plan on selling her. I got her for $200.

shenitab

I wear them and I sell them. Human hair lace fronts and synthetic lace fronts both have pros and cons. It may be wise to purchase a synthetic one that you like and learn how to apply it well in the front (you can wear without using glue or tape if you choose) and then decide if you want to purchase a human hair one. If you take care of them right, they can last for months. I have a few that I have worn for months are are still kicking. I moved on to a new style but still wear the "old ones".

AtlantaJJ

There is another forum www.blackhairmedia.com that has a lace front section. I learned everything I know about them there.

sydwrites

I have one and I love it, its a very good protective style in my opinion. I dont even glue it on so I dont have to deal with all the drama of that either; just bobby pins I swear. On a lazy day I slick my hair back, put on a wig cap and go, otherwise i flat-twist my hair first. I have a remy human hair wig that was a custom job, but even if you dont go that route I would suggest getting at least a human wig so that it will look more natural. Also, if you get a bss one, try to tweak the hairline some; if it looks too uniform and thick on the edges its a dead giveaway. You can check out my blog with my picture album or my fotki - link in siggy for pics.