Is this what a "Bonelaxed" Wash n' Go should look like?

Isis77

So i've had quite the journey since finding LHCF. I had the JFM texture softener when I found LHCF, then cut it out of my hair to have a 100% natural twa, then confused scab hair with "unmanageable" hair so I put the JFM BACK in, then after leaving it alone for a few months I saw my real natural texture and fell in love and decided to never use chems again, then I decided to try to flat iron out my curls for a length check, got frustrated that I had to use so much heat and realized I missed wearing it straight but didn't want to subject my hair to all of that abuse on a weekly basis, so I went out and bought the CON no-lye regular relaxer, applied it this week and...since I was feeling lazy (and curious about how it would look with now "bonelaxed" hair) I decided to do a wash n' go and came out with the hair in my pic attached.....

so I know there was another thread with the question "what am I?" i'll ask that too, in addition to my biggest concern right now: what should i do about my rough ends? they are thick right now and upon close inspection (i got up on my bathroom counter and stared at my ends in the mirror for about 15-20min last night....) I can see that they aren't split....but my mom said they are dry.

right now i plan to continue with my wash n' gos because i feel that heat will not help in any way right now (direct heat at least) but i'm at a loss for what to do on a daily basis for my ends. i think i am going to try to saturate them with ORS Olive Oil cream nightly and right now my hair is chin length so my ends don't rub against anything....is there anything else i can do to get my ends silky again?

any help will be appreciated! thank you ladies!

**sorry it is so long!**

Attachments

• Bonelaxed 08B.jpg
    Bonelaxed 08B.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 252

cupcakes

to me u look more texlaxed than bone laxed. I wish my wash n go's came out as curly as yours

morehairplease

Your hair is pretty. Honestly, I do not know what a bonelaxed wash and go is suppose to look like but your wash and go is beautiful.

Isis77

:ohwell: hmmm....ok. *changes siggy* thanks for all the replies. i left it on for the required amount of time but i suppose there is a bit of resistance in my hair? i don't know. any other's who might know what else i can do for my ends, please let me know! thank you everyone for the compliments too :blush: :look:

Irresistible

I think what you said you were gonna do with your ends is a good idea just keep it up until they feel better, then keep it up for maintenance

oils and moisture

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Bonelaxed actually caught on...

I agree with previous posters. You're not bone straight, unless you have no (or very little) texture left.

nichole21

I agree with the other ladies, your curls tell me you're texlaxed! Very Nice.

I thought bonelaxed would have no curls whatsoever. Can you still scrunch curls when there are none?

Not really. Most curl defining products will only define the curls you already have (ex, Miss Jessies, Kinky Curly, NoddleHead). However with some gels (like Fantasia IC) you can strunch and get curls. I consider myself texlaxed and my sis is bone straight. We experiemented with curling creams/puddings, but her hair kept coming out straight (her new growth got curly though)! :yep:

Isis77

I agree with the other ladies, your curls tell me you're texlaxed! Very Nice.

Not really. Most curl defining products will only define the curls you already have (ex, Miss Jessies, Kinky Curly, NoddleHead). However with some gels (like Fantasia IC) you can strunch and get curls. I consider myself texlaxed and my sis is bone straight. We experiemented with curling creams/puddings, but her hair kept coming out straight (her new growth got curly though)! :yep:

ohhh! that clears things up then for me as far as my texture now...i suppose i thought i was "bonelaxed" because this is how my hair has always turned out whenever i relaxed it...this was just my first time trying a wash n' go on it. (so i've always been texlaxed? :lachen:) anywho! thanks all!

and as for my ends, i think i will just keep up with the extra moisture/oils/ect.