IS this the correct Sulphur i need for my hair....i want to mix it with castor oil???

xxBlackBerryxx?

http://www.morgan111morgan.com/heal...-18/large-fluffy-brown-powder-puffs-1696.html

Flowers of Sulphur

Click on Image to Zoom
Click on Image to Zoom

:grin::grin::grin:Starting at: £2.99

[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]100 grams of flowers of sulphur.[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]Flowers of Sulphur: a bright yellow powder obtained from natural deposits of the mineral and distilling it.[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]Homeopathy: A remedy for : Skin disorders : Dermatitis; eczema; psoriasis; dry, flaky, itchy skin or scalp. It is used for killing bacteria on the skin.
Arthritis: In many arthritis preparations.

Dogs: Brilliant for all skin rashes, mange, flea allergies. Appears to keep fleas away.

Horses: . A small amount used daily can help with itchy skin conditions and also when mixed with udder cream helps in mudfever conditions and mite infestations. It is Antiseptic & antifungal. It kills Lice. It is good for Sweet Itch.

Gardeners:
[/FONT][FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]Dust flower bulbs to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
Fine grade sulphur powder for rapid soil pH correction.

[/FONT]

PuddingPop

Re: IS this the correct Sulphur i need for my hair....i want to mix it with castor oi

Yup, that looks like the right stuff. Thats how my sulfur looks.

RedVelvet310

Re: IS this the correct Sulphur i need for my hair....i want to mix it with castor oi

How will you use this? What does it do to your hair?

Cassandra1975

You apply the sulfur mixture to your scalp to help with growth. I do not put it on my hair (when I'm using it), only on my scalp.

xxBlackBerryxx?

Fantastic i am so glad its the right one...i was thinking of mixing it with castor, alma and jojoba oil...does this sound ok??

Cassandra1975

Fantastic i am so glad its the right one...i was thinking of mixing it with castor, alma and jojoba oil...does this sound ok??
That should be fine. I always use a little jojoba for sure. You can also add peppermint and rosemary essential oils if you want. :yep:

How does it smell?
To me, it honestly does not have a smell - which for me was 100x better than using the MTG. It doesn't smell anything like burnt bacon. :grin: I haven't noticed a smell with that same sulfur (looks like the one I got from Baldwin & Co), nor with the sulfur I got from Medco.

rben

I have this sulphur from baldwins but I'm finding it really hard to get it to melt/blend with the oil - any ideas?

LaidBak

Subscribing...I tried to buy this at a pharmacy and they looked at me like I had 3 heads. If you bought this online can you post the link to the site?

rben

I live in the UK so I got it from www.baldwins.co.uk. I think they deliver worldwide though and they are really cheap. :)

Aviah

i got mine from baldwins too. All it did was spread from my scalp into my hair didn't melt into anything, and turned my silver jewelery black. I think it needed to be ground finer

hair4romheaven

I think i'm going to rethink the sulfur powder and just use a little MSM in my oil since I have some already and know its soluable.