Is There a Multivitamin that has...

divinefavor

everything you need for health, hair, skin and nails?

I'm just wondering because I hate taking a bunch of pills. Right now I take a multivitamin (liquid buy Buried Treasures), B-5, Biotin, Vitamin C, MSM (powder), and B-50 complex. I also take a tbsp. of Flax oil daily and 2-4 oz of carrot juice daily. It just seems like a chore to do this every day. So, I'm just wondering if there's a multivitamin out there (preferrably liquid) that has all of this stuff and with enough in it that I wouldn't have take so many different things.

I know that I'm going to have to continue taking the carrot juice and flax oil. It would be great if I can cut out the pill usage somehow.

crlsweetie912

I like the Nature's plus Source of life liquid vitamins. I have seen a good improvement in overall health of my hair, skin and nails!

Lady Lioness recommends the first one and there was another thread where a member recommended the nutriglow. Do a search on liquid vitamin and it should come up. I can't remember her name. But I love the Source of Life liquid. I want to use this up before I try the Nutriglow. It has MSM in it with a host of other things. HTH.

enscott14

honeybadgirl you are a sweetpea! :kissing4: YOU ROCK :thumbsup: !!

Something special will come your way in the future!:rosebud: :D .

Annyyyywhoooooo, there is definitely a multi-vitamin that has EVERYTHING in it for wonderful hair, skin, and nails. The product is called Fast Grow. I am in the retail/resale business, and am a authorized seller of this product. It is FANTASTIC! Gives great shine, thickness, and length to hair, grows out your nails, and makes your skin glow! Don't believe me, take a look at my fotki. lol.

I sell these vitamins for $20 bucks with free shipping on your first order. Any orders after that I will only charge you half off of shipping which will be only $3.50, so you are still saving a few bucks then if you ordered it online. To view more about the product and the WONERFUL ingrediants, go to www.exoticallure.com. They are definitely a one stop shop! It is loaded with vitamins, minerals, essential oils, and amino acids! You will definitely cut down on your pill intake with these bad babies!

If anyone is interested please feel free to PM me. I just sold the last 3 bottles I had yesterday, however I should be ordering more sometime this weekend.

Smooches!

Last edited:

honeybadgirl

enscott14 said:
honeybadgirl you are a sweetpea! :kissing4: YOU ROCK :thumbsup: !!

Something special will come your way in the future!:rosebud: :D .

:grin: thank you and you're quite welcome. this thread was right on time!!:wink2:

divinefavor

Thank you encscott! I sent you a PM requesting this information, so disregard it. I didn't realize you had posted in the thread.

JazzyDez

When I was taking hair vits religiously, I took GNC Hair Skin Nails along with a regular multi. The GNC has B complex vits plus MSM and L-cysteine

[SIZE=+2]Supplement Facts[/SIZE]Serving Size:Two TabletsServings Per Container:60
Amount per Serving% Daily Value
Vitamin A as Retinyl Acetate 5000 IU100%
Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid 120 mg200%
Vitamin D as Cholecalciferol 200 IU50%
Vitamin E as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate 60 IU200%
Thiamin (B1) as Thiamin Monoitrate 1.5 mg100%
Riboflavin (B2) Vitamin B-2 1.7 mg100%
Niacin (B3) as Niacinamide 20 mg100%
Folate,Folic Acid,Folacin 200 mcg50%
Biotin 2500 mcg833%
Calcium as Calcium Citrate Malate 200 mg20%
Phosphorus as Dicalcium Phosphate 100 mg10%
Zinc as Zinc Oxide 15 mg100%
Boron as Boron Citrate 1 mcg
MSM Methylsulfonyl-methane 100 mg*
Hydrolyzed Gelatin 100 mg*
L-Cysteine 100 mg*
L-Methionine 50 mg*
Horsetail Rush Herb Extract Equisetum arvense 2 mg*
Lutein 500 mcg*

Sexyred

Does the Fast Grow have any side effects? I would love to try these. Right now I am taking GNC Liquid multi and that stuff is nasssssty. I don't think I can finish the bottle.

SouthernTease

I use Nature's Plus Ultra Hair Plus...
You can find it in Whole Food stores, Vitamin Shoppe...
but it's really hard to find at least in Miami
I usually have to go to 3 stores until I find it
but now I just order it off amazon, I have a
link on my BLOG it has Biotin & MSM... so
it's FABULOUS. It also has shark cartilage, ginko
and some other stuff... I loves it!!!
It has more Biotin & MSM than GNC and that
other stuff; I researched it a lot before I bought it.
I've been using it for 3 months.

ayoung

Hmmm. Fast Grow seems to have some really good ingredients.
I think i'll try some when my other multi- is used up.

lana

I use Miracle 2000, the liquid! It's great for hair, skin, nails and your entire body. I take one gulp per day. It tastes pretty good followed by juice or mixed with juice.

You can buy it for 17.99 at any GNC. I can't digest pills and this works for me!

LABETT

lana said:
I use Miracle 2000, the liquid! It's great for hair, skin, nails and your entire body. I take one gulp per day. It tastes pretty good followed by juice or mixed with juice.

You can buy it for 17.99 at any GNC. I can't digest pills and this works for me!
This my favorite liquid vitamin but my GNC sells it for 29.95 even with my gold card I pay $24.00.